• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    He's gonna hurt Lucas bad
    Fancy a little wager?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
      good and I hope hes on the juice too anything to atleast be able to defend himself and hopefully not get permanent damage from the onslaught he will be receiving.

Before The Fight Ruslan Be Like

After The Fight Ruslan Be Like

LOL!!! I too think Ruslan swell and bruise easily. Even feather fisted Algeri manage to left tiny marks on Ruslan.

Matthysse might stopped Ruslan by doctor stoppage.

That said Matthysse might get stopped by Ruslan too cos he too swell quite easily lol.. I just think Ruslan swell easier than Matthysse.

Two beasts are gonna collide. This is gonna be a war and FOTY candidate for sure.

Matthysse was in the FOTY last year and Ruslan the year before.

Comment

Lucas about to beat down Ruslan like Rocky beat Drago. 10 trill on Lucas if anyone fancies it.

http://youtu.be/se1iRPg21mM
        Last edited by SalimShady1212; 04-06-2015, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
          good and I hope hes on the juice too anything to atleast be able to defend himself and hopefully not get permanent damage from the onslaught he will be receiving.

Before The Fight Ruslan Be Like

After The Fight Ruslan Be Like

Comment

he looks like the incredible hulk

matthyse is gonna get killed holy ****!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
              LOL!!! I too think Ruslan swell and bruise easily. Even feather fisted Algeri manage to left tiny marks on Ruslan.

Matthysse might stopped Ruslan by doctor stoppage.

That said Matthysse might get stopped by Ruslan too cos he too swell quite easily lol.. I just think Ruslan swell easier than Matthysse.

Two beasts are gonna collide. This is gonna be a war and FOTY candidate for sure.

Matthysse was in the FOTY last year and Ruslan the year before.
              Cuts are the main issue for Ruslan, you're right, it could happen.

Comment

Ruslan will beat Lucas because he's from Siberia, thats another level of toughness.

Comment

If matthysse has ANY boxing skill, he wins easily. Anyone that shows ruslan any boxing skills wins, for christs sake algieri beat him and he was crying about facing a "boxer type" and how he admitted that he doesnt do well against those types, now what do you think matthysse should use if he wants to WIN. Lets say he tries to make it exciting for the fans and lose. His career is gonna be set back for atleast 5 years taking a loss "for the fans".

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                    If matthysse has ANY boxing skill, he wins easily. Anyone that shows ruslan any boxing skills wins, for christs sake algieri beat him and he was crying about facing a "boxer type" and how he admitted that he doesnt do well against those types, now what do you think matthysse should use if he wants to WIN. Lets say he tries to make it exciting for the fans and lose. His career is gonna be set back for atleast 5 years taking a loss "for the fans".
                    Nobody has beaten Ruslan easily though.

Bradley and Algieri both had "boxing skill" but those fights could've gone either way. Alvarado tried to box him too and got found out, Herrera went life & death.

It looks easy in theory, but the reality has proven to be different.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      This video almost has me rethinking my pick.

Pads & bags don't hit back but still I think he looks very good. Cutting the ring off well, using his jab and utilising some great head movement.

I can't wait for this one. FOTY written all over it.

Took his shirt off and put Eye of the tiger on lol
                      Still gets beat!

Comment

Working...
                      X