Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao on the c side of his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People cant say Pacquiao beat Bradley the first time then say he beat a top 3 fighter in the rematch. The only reason he was ranked that high was because of the fake win and Marquez only fought him because he had the belt he stole from Pacquiao, lets not pretebd Bradley is a great figther and you cant flip flop, saying pac won the first fight and beat a top 3 P4P in the rematch when the robbery effected his ranking, Bradley was never the real champ, pac was.
    Last edited by MrP4P; 07-17-2014, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrP4P View Post
      People cant say Pacquiao beat Bradley the first time then say he beat a top 3 fighter in the rematch. The only reason he was ranked that high was because of the fake win and Marquez only fought him because he had the belt he stole from Pacquiao, lets not pretebd Bradley is a great figther and you cant flip flop.
      ok so lets say bradley officially did lost the 1st fight to manny. but he went on and beat ruslan and marquez. so where do u rank bradley prior to the rematch with pac then?

Comment

This is a BS fight to be sure. Ali G dosent belong in the ring with Manny.

BUT, it is a good fight for Manny should he fight someone like Khan next. It will be good to measure where his legs are at versus a boxer with tons of movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          ok so lets say bradley officially did lost the 1st fight to manny. but he went on and beat ruslan and marquez. so where do u rank bradley prior to the rematch with pac then?
          If we look at it that wyay you have to consider that Marquez ONLY fought Bradley because Bradley had the welterwight title and Marquez was chasing the 5th title in 5 divisions, he would have won it from Pacquiao if Pacquiao didnt get robbed in the first Bradley fight so Maqruez Bradley would have never happened, That robbery altered the P4P list. I cant act like Bradley was really that good, so if he lost to Pacquiao, never fought marquez and then fought Ruslan who was fresh off of ESPN firday night fights... Bradley doesnt even sniff top 10 P4P.

Comment

If we look at it that wyay you have to consider that Marquez ONLY fought Bradley because Bradley had the welterwight title and Marquez was chasing the 5th title in 5 divisions, he would have won it from Pacquiao if Pacquiao didnt get robbed in the first Bradley fight so Maqruez Bradley would have never happened, That robbery altered the P4P list. I cant act like Bradley was really that good, so if he lost to Pacquiao, never fought marquez and then fought Ruslan who was fresh off of ESPN firday night fights... Bradley doesnt even sniff top 10 P4P.
            why are u twisting the question? just answer it. if bradley did lose to manny but he went on and beat ruslan and marquez so where should he be ranked prior to the rematch with manny?

Comment

People cant say Pacquiao beat Bradley the first time then say he beat a top 3 fighter in the rematch. The only reason he was ranked that high was because of the fake win and Marquez only fought him because he had the belt he stole from Pacquiao, lets not pretebd Bradley is a great figther and you cant flip flop, saying pac won the first fight and beat a top 3 P4P in the rematch when the robbery effected his ranking, Bradley was never the real champ, pac was.
              bradley didn't become #3 p4p for getting a gift against manny. he was placed at #3 p4p after beating the former #3 p4p/fighter of the year marquez.

why does it make you so mad to recognize the truth? pac beat #3 p4p ranked bradley. every credible boxing publication had bradley ranked in the top 3-4.

Comment

Why would I be mad? You know P4P isnt official right? Its completely subjective I just dont give Bradley THAT much credit on MY list. Pacquiao beat Bradley easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  why are u twisting the question? just answer it. if bradley did lose to manny but he went on and beat ruslan and marquez so where should he be ranked prior to the rematch with manny?
                  he's a hater. no matter what facts you throw at him he will come back at you with lies and hate.

bradley was ranked #3 p4p and #2 best welterweight by almost all credible boxing/sports publications. this truth makes him mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    bradley didn't become #3 p4p for getting a gift against manny. he was placed at #3 p4p after beating the former #3 p4p/fighter of the year marquez.

why does it make you so mad to recognize the truth? pac beat #3 p4p ranked bradley. every credible boxing publication had bradley ranked in the top 3-4.
                    LOL.. pretty much sums it up right here.

Comment

Why would I be mad? You know P4P isnt official right? Its completely subjective I just dont give Bradley THAT much credit on MY list. Pacquiao beat Bradley easily.
                      almost all credible boxing publications had bradley ranked #3 p4p. to say he wasn't even top ten p4p is pure hate and you need to get that fixed for your own sanity.

Comment

Working...
                      X