No announcement yet.

NYTimes openly suspicious of PED use by JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    I think all of these PED accusations are horrific. Pacquaio juice accusations as well. Until they fail a test, or someone with insider info says that they or any boxer uses, GTFO. Til then it's just speculation used to discredit fighters. It really kind of sickens me.
    Lance Armstrong passed test with flying colors for years. We all thought he was clean. The fact that a 'cleanest' rider was beating the french riders who were roided up to the eyeballs is the greatest fucking fairytale. Don't be so naive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
      When are you gonna understand that Manny walked into the perfect punch? Manny DIDN'T SEE THE PUNCH AT ALL. Marquez hit him directly on the chin and rattled Manny's brain and put him to sleep. It's a perfect punch... Marquez doesn't have 1 hit KO power but he can KO people if he hit them with a perfect shot they don't see coming. Just like Martinez vs Williams. Williams took all of Sergio's best shots in their first fight but why did he get KO'D in the 2nd fight? It's because Sergio hit Williams with a perfect hook that Williams never seen coming and it rattle his brain and put him to sleep.

Also, Marquez prepared for this fight to happen again. They were talking about it happening again last year after the 3rd fight ended. Marquez was obviously getting in shape throughout all that time to campaign at 147. I clearly remember Marquez saying that he would fight Manny one more time and then retire and he said this at the start of 2012. So he obviously knew this fight was going to happen again this year. He prepared for it early.
      So its true Marquez hired Heredia to carry his water bucket. Ok I get it.

Comment

• Bump!

Comment

• Google "Angel Heredia doping interview". This dude is a genius. He's good at what he does. He's a proud cheat. There is no way JMM will test positive with this guy in his corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by potski View Post
            Google "Angel Heredia doping interview". This dude is a genius. He's good at what he does. He's a proud cheat. There is no way JMM will test positive with this guy in his corner.
            he's not smarter than conte

this is why he ratted him out

Comment

• Originally posted by potski View Post
              Google "Angel Heredia doping interview". This dude is a genius. He's good at what he does. He's a proud cheat. There is no way JMM will test positive with this guy in his corner.
              he did boast about making 20 or so undetectable peds...and he never served time for being a drug trafficker and money laundering, and so he never dealt with teh full consequences of his actions. he got a slap on the wrist and most likely is still helping athletes cheat the system. i think he even works with usain bolt and the rest of the jamaican track team. marquez shouldn't have hired heredia because imo his 3rd and 4th fights with pac are tainted..

Comment

• Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                Very surprisingly that the biggest newspaper on the planet is openly implying JMM probably used PEDs in his last fight with PAC. I hate to say it, but I guess they're right. JMM is 39 yrs old and looks like a body builder.
                the machine and it's damage control...smh

Manny didn't wanna do special testing...not for Floyd, not for Cotto, not for Margarito, not Clottey, not for Mosley and not for Marquez....so the penis head who wrote this doesn't know that Manny's biggest mistake was accepting the 4th fight....after the 3rd fight, NOBODY in the REAL world thought Manny could beat the guy....the 4th fight confirmed what we thought...Marquez has Manny's whole game in his pocket....the dude who wrote this should be questioning Top Rank's pimp about why he allowed his cow to face the same master COUNTER PUNCHER so many times and not switch up something...why?!?

Marquez should sue these mother****ers for slander or whatever the violation is...this ish aint right...smh

Comment

• Oh well maybe there should better drug testing in boxing ......wait.........we said that back when Floyd tried to get Manny to test.

I recall manny looking like a body builder , became stronger and faster when he was being accused.

The irony lol.

Comment

• They took the test they agreed upon. Learn to deal with a loss like a man *****es.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      the machine and it's damage control...smh

Manny didn't wanna do special testing...not for Floyd, not for Cotto, not for Margarito, not Clottey, not for Mosley and not for Marquez....so the penis head who wrote this doesn't know that Manny's biggest mistake was accepting the 4th fight....after the 3rd fight, NOBODY in the REAL world thought Manny could beat the guy....the 4th fight confirmed what we thought...Marquez has Manny's whole game in his pocket....the dude who wrote this should be questioning Top Rank's pimp about why he allowed his cow to face the same master COUNTER PUNCHER so many times and not switch up something...why?!?

Marquez should sue these mother****ers for slander or whatever the violation is...this ish aint right...smh
                      i agree with you 100%

Comment

Working...
                      X