It doesn't look good for Zimmerman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    They wouldn't.
    The funereal director couldn't even confirm where Trayvon had been shot. He said he thinks it was in his chest.

Comment

Silly people are coming out and lying about seeing the whole thing now. What kind of sick person would intentionally try and get an innocent man arrested for murder?

Comment

I think the police report indicated he had minor injuries and received treatment at the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by OBJECTION! View Post
          The funereal director couldn't even confirm where Trayvon had been shot. He said he thinks it was in his chest.
          He confirmed a gun shot to the chest in the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
            When it comes down to it, Zimmerman incited the situation by following Trayvon. All other arguments saying otherwise are moot.
            .........thats a desperate argument

Comment

I knew the truth since day one, anyone clinging to zimmerman's innocence is just trying to save themselves from looking stupid, all the evidence is screaming.

It's so sad because it involves the death of an innocent young man, but who cares about that right?

Comment

He confirmed a gun shot to the chest in the story.
                He said he thinks it was to the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  i wish i could convey the disgust i feel for you but that would be impossible

please give it up and let trayvon rest in peace with his murderer behind bars.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Trayvon would still be alive if Zimmerman never followed him. Georgie isn't protected under the stand your ground law. He's doing time and will probably be murdered in jail.

Comment

When it comes down to it, Zimmerman incited the situation by following Trayvon. All other arguments saying otherwise are moot.

Comment

Working...
                      X