Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Past Prime fat Lewis TKO6 Over vitali. Is There Any Doubt Prime Lewis Ko's Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
    Wlad 3......
    yup

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
      prime lewis was knocked out by 2 journeymen.
      Yeah, Louis is way to small for Vlad.

Comment

is there any doubt that wlad would not destroy any version of corrie sanders, brewster, or purity at this point in his career?

i think to suggest lewis wouldn't have any trouble with prime wlad is ******ed. i do think that if wlad would've made it past corrie sanders and got the lewis fight though - lewis would have dispatched him early, but the new and improved wlad - i don't think so. i think lewis tries to maul him early and eats a few shots then the fight turns into a chess match by the middle of round 2, and ends in an ugly decision.

if it weren't for wladimir losing to bums, he would not be half as good as he is now.

Comment

Corse a prime Lewis destroys Wlad

Comment

He rematched them both and won,something Wlad didnt do with all his losses

Comment

Why do ppl say Lewis was fat? show me a pic of this disgustingly out of shape LL.

Also yeah its not just some forgone conclusion that he would beat Wlad because he opened a cut and was fortunate a very competitive fight with Vk was stopped.

Comment

Wlad might have given Lewis some problems by his unwillingness to mix it up but sooner or later Lewis would have gotten to him. Smart money says around the 4th round.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                  It would be easy for him IMO. With Wlads chin and all.
                  toss 'em fight... Lewis' chin is not all that better.. got KTFO a number of times... Wlad's chin is not made of china... he got up each and every time.... it's not the chin... it's the fear of getting hit - which has been dealt with.

Wlad has just as much power and tools to KO Lewis... so NOT AN EASY FIGHT and don't say stupid **** like that

Comment

Wlad was knocked out by a journeyman, a fringe contender and a guy who lost to Charles Shufford and Clifford Ettiene. So what? Lewis rematched his losses and won in convincing fashion both times. Wlad only rematched one of his losses after the guy had surgery to repair a torn retina. Whats your point?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Mr. Soprano View Post
                      toss 'em fight... Lewis' chin is not all that better.. got KTFO a number of times... Wlad's chin is not made of china... he got up each and every time.... it's not the chin... it's the fear of getting hit - which has been dealt with.

Wlad has just as much power and tools to KO Lewis... so NOT AN EASY FIGHT and don't say stupid **** like that
                      Lewis is far more skilled then Wlad... Wlad is highly one dimensional.

Comment

Working...
                      X