Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have The Cops Found Pacquiao's Sister Yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Articles say she was jobless, unemployed.
    That's unbelievable, believe me or not.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
      You are comparing US wages to filipino.

700$ is 2 month or more wages for most filipinos.
      Great. Should office pools and bets between 2 individuals without consent of the state be illegal?

Gambling rings are a joke. The government itself hates gambling competition on their largest monopoly: the state run lotto. That's the only reason gambling is illegal in most places.

The Philipino taxpayers are going to feed and house her in jail for much more than $700.

Comment

Lol didn't pacquiao try to have his opponent assasinated during the election a while back?

Comment

Pacquiao: “I will not interfere. Let the law take its course,” boxing’s “pound-for-pound” king said.

Thats all there is to know it does not relate to him. But mayweathers on the other have history on thier blood

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
            Pacquiao: “I will not interfere. Let the law take its course,” boxing’s “pound-for-pound” king said.
            In other words, it's your own damn fault.

Comment

She must be the black sheep of the family. I never see her in Pac's fights. I always see Bobby and Manny's other brothers (one even looks like Jose Rizal).

Comment

Originally posted by Walter H. White View Post
                She must be the black sheep of the family. I never see her in Pac's fights. I always see Bobby and Manny's other brothers (one even looks like Jose Rizal).
                And how would you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter H. White View Post
                  LOL!

yeah that jose rizal look-alike is the president of his boxing promo company. I saw this sister once being interviewed on TV, she's a good looking girl with a bright mind. I don't think she will do such stupid thing to embarass manny.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                    Legally yes.

But morally, you can't compare gambling to beating up women.
                    nope. but allegedly beating a woman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>being best buds with a mass murder

pac takes a L. having babies with prostitutes, another L

Comment

Originally posted by jrv1932 View Post
                      Lol didn't pacquiao try to have his opponent assasinated during the election a while back?
                      lol........Yeah I read that also. Not sure if it was true or not, but the fact that in the article it read that of the hired hitman was a close relative of Pac's and the vehicles used in the hit were registered under Pac's name lol. That totally sounds like a Pac master plan using cars registered under his name and using close relatives lol.....Those facts ring truth considering how smart Pac is outside the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X