Clear All

if they take the bottons off then i'm not buying it....period

Comment

hell no...

Comment

17 signatures

:lmao:

Comment

LOL! I never use the buttons EVER. You must really suck.

Comment

Only time I even use the buttons is to throw an elbow.

Comment

Funny thread, me and one of my friend are both pretty damn good at Fight night round 3, i always beat him but most of the time he gives me a good fight. I never really paid attention to how he was playing, i thought he was using the analog stick as it gives much better controls, it's harder to master, but i just couldnt go back to using buttons to punch.

A couple of weeks ago i caught him mashing the buttons while i was playing him.

I said "Why are you using the buttons you *****?"

He says "I have always used the buttons."

Me "What?!? you talked all that **** for the couple of years we have been playing this game and it turns out you play the game like a *****? I thought you were pretty good."

He " I am good, i have beaten you a few times."

Me " Dude, you're just a button masher, it's like you are playing the game on easy, and i still destroy you every time."

He " Dude **** off, i'll play the game like i want."

Me "Yeah, and you'll still be a *****."

And i knocked him down for like the 8th time in 5 rounds, he couldn't get back up.

Everybody but me and him was laughing. Funny thing is i was really disapointed that he had been button mashing all those times we played.

Edit: Reading this i realize, i may be a grown man now, but i'm still as childish as ever when it comes to certain things.
              Last edited by Equilibrium; 03-19-2009, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                Funny thread, me and one of my friend are both pretty damn good at Fight night round 3, i always beat him but most of the time he gives me a good fight. I never really paid attention to how he was playing, i thought he was using the analog stick as it gives much better controls, it's harder to master, but i just couldnt go back to using buttons to punch.

A couple of weeks ago i caught him mashing the buttons while i was playing him.

I said "Why are you using the buttons you *****?"

He says "I have always used the buttons."

Me "What?!? you talked all that **** for the couple of years we have been playing this game and it turns out you play the game like a *****? I thought you were pretty good."

He " I am good, i have beaten you a few times."

Me " Dude, you're just a button masher, it's like you are playing the game on easy, and i still destroy you every time."

He " Dude **** off, i'll play the game like i want."

Me "Yeah, and you'll still be a *****."

And i knocked him down for like the 8th time in 5 rounds, he couldn't get back up.

Everybody but me and him was laughing. Funny thing is i was really disapointed that he had been button mashing all those times we played.

Edit: Reading this i realize, i may be a grown man now, but i'm still as childish as ever when it comes to certain things.
                Yeh he is a ***** lol.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  It just means you dont know how to use it... when i wanna throw a jab, it throws a jab... every single time.

Im not signing anything... no buttons.
                  exactly!!!!

Comment

I would sign... but it wont make a difference. either way I dont know what EA is thinking. anyone who is set on using buttons will not purchase the game.

Comment

All of ya button smash.

STFU..

Everyone online was button mashing. Those ****ing cheasy 1 punch KO haymakers.

There will be button controls.. Trust me.

Comment

Working...
                      X