Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what does Mayweather need to do do get the #1 atg spot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skillwise he's already #1 atg.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
      Doesn't matter what he does from this point forward, he'll never get close to #1 ATG.
      See I have a problem with that, no matter how much I dislike Floyd. If he were to have a Hopkins like career from here to age 44, he would definitely have to be mentioned in discussions of #1 ATG. But he'll probably just fight JMM, Pac, then maybe a 39 yo Mosley, then retire. Which isn't anywhere close enough to warrant even top 10 discussion.

Comment

in order for 'gay'weather to even come close to top 10 atg, is to go back in time and not duck every 'real' champion! we all know that he lost to jose luis castillo in their first fight - lets look at 'gay'weather's resume:

notable wins
        jose luis castillo - come on....we know JLC won the first fight...
        diego corrales - okay..props on the multiple knockdowns...
        baldomir, gatti - give me a break, no need to comment....
        judah - good for 3 rounds, and then tanks out & calls it a day for a pay check...good for his pockets, terrible for fight fans...
        hatton - exposed by pacman at his 'natural' weight class & has a 'glass' chin..
        delahoya - WAY beyond his prime and only won by split decision...pac destroyed this man and made him say 'no mas'! quitting is worst than getting knocked out!

fighters ducked:

miguel cotto
        antonio margarito - yes...he plasters...but who knows actually when this started...
        shane mosley

and the fighter he will duck next is:
        MANNY PACQUIAO...he will price himself out of this fight because after the destruction of hatton, no one wants a piece of pac, except for maybe shane mosley @ 147...

Comment

Too damn much lets leave it at that...

Comment

he beats jmm, mosley and pac... goat in my book

Comment

beat jmm,pac,mosley,cotto,williams and another name that might come up after... Then we will see wheres he's at that would be top 10 status

Comment

It's not possible for him to be #1 atg.

Comment

Originally posted by al coholic View Post
                  it's not possible for him to be #1 atg.
                  yeah it is if he beats pac,jmm,mosley,cotto williams berto pavlik abraham hahahaha its not impossible but 99% it wont happen haha

Comment

Working...
                  X