No announcement yet.

TBE talking about the geneus of haymon and put top rank on blast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    To be fair Pacquiao is not American, he is a guy from a poor country that is just honored to be allowed to come here and make a lot of money doing what he loves to do. He don't understand all that business stuff that is involved with everything we do in America

Yes sadly you have people like Arum and Koncz that will take full advantage of him because they know that he just doesn't know any better and because he is not American he will just do what he is told.

To be honest I think not just Arum but HBO prefers that as well, they want the Submissive Foreigners over the Demanding Americans who will demand the most money possible instead of taking the Low Ball Offers like a lot of the Foreign Fighters

Yes he could have made more money without Arum but Arum is his Safety Net, I think he is just Comfortable with Arum but also may feel like he owes Arum everything (which he really don't because Bob has made more money off of Pacquiao than Pacquiao has made off of himself I'm sure)
    Good breakdown , Great post

From a outsiders perspective it would seem Manny has a team that isnt looking out for his best interests and only concerned with lining their own pockets which is a shame

Floyd seems to have a great team behind him which is rare in life and even rarer in boxing.

Comment

Sometimes I think Pacquiao fans make alts on purpose to make Mayweather fans look stupid online.

Comment

Originally posted by SwagOnPoint View Post
        skip to 2 minute 50 second of this video

all yall top rank fanboy shuld wish that manny join haymon he let his fighters keep 100percent of they revenue.

tbe made a smart move waiting for this later on now he making double or treble what he would have make 5 years ago.
        I see why you are a Flroid fan, you are both atrocious at spelling.

Comment

100% of $40 million is still less than whatever he's getting now.

Comment

Typical NSB Floyd fan

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              shud and treble- this seems like an alt posing as a Floyd fan. no one is that stupid.
              Yeah the racial element in this forum is as large as the seething hatred for Floyd Mayweather.

It's ashame that this is all they have left.. next week this forum is going to be silent. Educated conversation will persist as Mayweather will be victorious.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                shud and treble-
                Who cares about his grammar on a boxing forum? Is this a reading class or something? As long as you can read what his main points were, I don't see the big issue with a couple of typing errors. We all do it at times.

Great thread OP, I agree with all of Floyd's points. Manny could have joined Haymon a long time ago and made much more than he has locked in his slave contract with Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by SwagOnPoint View Post
                  skip to 2 minute 50 second of this video

all yall top rank fanboy shuld wish that manny join haymon he let his fighters keep 100percent of they revenue.

tbe made a smart move waiting for this later on now he making double or treble what he would have make 5 years ago.
                  Larry shut your dumba$$ up

Comment

Working...
                  X