Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto airport is full of beautiful foreign women...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toronto is one of the most diverse cities in the world. I'll have to take a visit there some day. Plenty of hot Asian women there I hear!

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      They probably noticed you staring at them.
      I don't stare... I stick out & everyone looks at me...I have crystal blue eyes, covered in tattoos & had French braids in my hair...I stuck out to everyone rather they think i'm a clown, weird, interesting, different, attractive, ugly, chunky, funny looking, etc. when I walk in a room everyone knows i'm there rather that is a good or bad thng... i'm far from your average joe. besides why would I be staring when in a couple hours I had 2 girls waiting for me at my hotel?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        I had the same feeling at the airport of Rome in July, 2012.

My mouth was wide open.

Italian and Eastern European woman. What a sight.
        Palermo in sicily had amazingly beautiful women & they all seemed taller then the men...

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
          As soon as they step foot on the plane they become more human. I don't know why T.O. women are so stuck up. I think T.O. men would hit just about any moving target hence the attitude from our women here
          Come to MTL, women are far from stuck up hehe

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
            What do you mean these white girls?

White girls are the sexiest in the world and most desired

Come to Europe and see the Latvians.. Polish.. Russians etc

Sure you get the FAT pigs which are becoming more common in the UK and USA

they **** on quite a few of those groups especially Black/Indian groups you mentioned

Latinas and Mix Asians however are hot
            where i'm from they all look the same...fake everything...I shouldn't say all but it seems everywhere I go it's the white girls who are the one's who try to get noticed...the Russians I met in cuba were not fake at all & were very lovely & friendly as well...

Comment

[QUOTE=Strictly_UG;13702963]TS is revealing how little he gets out.

Any place with a lot of people will have some sweet ass.

Even moreso on a saturday night in a hot-spot minus the old people and kids.[/QUOTE i been on 4 continents the last 6 years... you are right I don't get out to much because i'm too busy working, travelling or going to concerts... i'll heed your advice & try to go out a little more...

Comment

Originally posted by UserTitleHealer View Post
                joe strong
                travels to 3rd world
                countries.
                he put his hands
                on weak people's
                head
                and they become strong.
                I use to be a real ******* & i'm not going to deny it but I have changed my ways the last few years. i'm trying to help people more. I trying to be more patient both at work & in everyday life. i'm almost 40 but feel good. i'm an immature 39 year old. responsibility & commitment have always dogged me...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  Come to MTL, women are far from stuck up hehe
                  biggest regret in life was dropping French for band in school... I got about as much rhythm as an armless drummer(can't say one handed since rick allen plays with one hand)but if I spoke French I would pick up Spanish easily...the whole masculine\feminine thing confuses me...A for chica & O for chico...

Comment

Working...
                  X