Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trout Says He Will Trie To Keep Cotto Away(AKA Running)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto gets cranky when it gets close to fight time.

Comment

You mean, Aka Boxing.

Obviously Trout's gameplan is to box.

Comment

Trout can bump his gums all he pleases. let's see how tough he is when the fist start to fly. I think once he feels the might in Miguel's hands he'll start square dancing all over the ring.
        Last edited by codey; 11-28-2012, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
          Can he really do that against Cotto? Does Trout know there is not a better fighter in boxing today at cutting down the ring and trapping you? Cotto aint your normal pressure fighter. Cotto can cut down that ring, he doesnt follow you around he CUTS down the ring and traps you.
          The more I saw Trout in thier 24/7 the more I'm favoring him! He seems has the confidence to beat Cotto! I'm still favoring Cotto right now! I wanna see more of Trout fights!

Comment

You guys need to calm down damn!!! Why do you guys get so hyped up that you start trashtalking a fighter for talking trash? Relax and enjoy the fight come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              You guys are going to be shocked Saturday Night because that is not how Trout fights AT ALL, Trout is extremely slick and slippery fighting inside as well, I don't see him running nor do I see him allowing himself to get trapped against the Ropes

that dude is outstanding moving laterally, so what he will probably do is CIRCLE

Love Cotto...but I got Trout winning this or at least getting robbed
              You can try an call, or trying to make Trout seem as slick or good as you want.

Hell he can up this game for this fight and he will lose.

One of Trouts habits is droping his right hand when throwing or he always does when he is on the inside. Cotto is goona have a field day with his felt hook.

Comment

Oh just like when Cotto ran from Margarito 2x, Mosley, Pacquiao, Clottey hell he even ran from floyd in spots.

Comment

If Pac could make Cotto do the moonwalk for 6 rounds than just imagine what Trout can do

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    You can try an call, or trying to make Trout seem as slick or good as you want.

Hell he can up this game for this fight and he will lose.

One of Trouts habits is droping his right hand when throwing or he always does when he is on the inside. Cotto is goona have a field day with his felt hook.
                    And you can talk Trout down all you want to make you feel more confident about Cotto winning when Deep Done I guarantee you that your not as confident as your pretending to be

I am not trying to convince anybody, I have an opinion and you have yours...I think Trout style is dangerous for Cotto...VERY DANGEROUS, OK Trout "DROPS HIS RIGHT HAND" great you heard him say that during the first episode of that Showtime Coverage of them training lol but Trout also moves well and has good Reflexes so he is able to still avoid punches with that Guard down and is Cotto fast enough to catch him with that Right Hand down will be the question and we shall see

Fans thinking "OH WELL TROUT DON'T HAVE MUCH POWER SO COTTO SHOULD WIN" and that is all...but boxing doesn't work like that

I have nothing against Cotto, I always been a fan of Cotto and just because I think he may lose this fight does not make me "LESS OF A FAN" I am just a fan of BOXING IN GENERAL so I can predict a boxing match without having to put my PRIDE FIRST and without being Biased to someone I am a fan of...UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE!

I think Trout Size, Speed, Slickness and him being a Southpaw will give Cotto some SERIOUS PROBLEMS to the point in which he may lose or he may need a Controversial Decision to win and if I am wrong and Cotto Destroys him and knock him out then I will have no problem coming back and praising Cotto for proving me wrong because my Prediction is not "PERSONAL"
                    Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 11-27-2012, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      If Pac could make Cotto do the moonwalk for 6 rounds than just imagine what Trout can do
                      Are you saying Austin Trout is better than Manny Pacquiao?

Comment

Working...
                      X