Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'd Fight Maidana in July, Pacquiao at Any Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I'd Fight Maidana in July, Pacquiao at Any Weight

Former three division world champion Adrien Broner (27-1, 22KOs) is moving down to 140-pounds, but he doesn't rule out future fights at the 147-pound limit against welterweight champions Marcos Maidana and Manny Pacquiao.

Broner, who suffered a decision loss to Maidana in December, is looking to bounce back on May 3rd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Broner will face Carlos Molina as part of the Showtime Pay-Per-View undercard to Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Maidana.
    [Click Here To Read More]

you can't make 115, you moron. as evidenced by you growing the rick ross look to hide the double chins you gain in between every fight

Comment

Looks like Maidana hit this mug too hard. Why does maidana have to fight Broner he's only just hammered the f.uck out of him.

Comment

Broner will never be an elite top fighter at the higher weights if he doesn't learn to use his feet. He's got no footwork and doesn't use the shoulder roll properly.

On a side note, it was funny to see Floyd Jr and Floyd Sr pretty much clowning him on 24/7.

Comment

Love him or hate him, you must respect his warrior qualities.

Comment

trust me i understand people hate for broner kinda. But i still think he gets an odd amount of hate. Im talking legit hate the kid got his head took off by maidana exercised the rematch clause not to mention he aint even big enough for 147. I dont know it just seems like no matter what he says or does you people just hate hate hate i dont get it. Guy left piece his soul in that ring against maidana

Comment

Boxing would be boring if adrien broner wasnt around

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Broner will never be an elite top fighter at the higher weights if he doesn't learn to use his feet. He's got no footwork and doesn't use the shoulder roll properly.

On a side note, it was funny to see Floyd Jr and Floyd Sr pretty much clowning him on 24/7.
                no doubt about it but if he fights at the right weight which is not 147 hes just to small there. he has to gain a ton of weight while others are losing weight its just not a good mix. He has to get fat just to get to that weight i just think at 140 he will be top notch fighter but at 147 i just dont see it

Comment

No mention of Porter in the sad clown world Broner occupies.
                  His act is done as is the once hopeful mega buck career he was building on wobbly stilts of
                  abusive bravado.
                  Last edited by StrangerInTown; 04-20-2014, 08:34 AM. Reason: add

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    trust me i understand people hate for broner kinda. But i still think he gets an odd amount of hate. Im talking legit hate the kid got his head took off by maidana exercised the rematch clause not to mention he aint even big enough for 147. I dont know it just seems like no matter what he says or does you people just hate hate hate i dont get it. Guy left piece his soul in that ring against maidana
                    He is loud and very overrated. That's why I dislike him, but he proved to be a warrior VS Maidana.

I don't like his confidence though. Round 1 in the corner he said to his corner to chill... STFU Broner. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X