Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana v Provodnikov - who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana v Provodnikov - who wins and how?

Who wins this power punching war at WW and how?

Discuss
    Provodnikov KO/TKO
    39.39%
    Provodnikov Decision
    9.09%
    Maidana KO/TKO
    30.30%
    Maidana Decision
    12.12%
    Draw
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

I'm going to give Maidana the benefit of the doubt and say he wins, but I honestly don't have a clue who should be favored here.

Comment

Ruslan. Especially if his chin is sturdy enough. Chino's soft body would just get ruined by Provodnikov's stellar body work.

Comment

maidana has proven time and again that you can't go toe to toe with him and expect anything good to come out of it. even if you have him hurt he gets stronger. and he has way more experience as well. ruslan is a beast himself though. 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I'm going to give Maidana the benefit of the doubt and say he wins, but I honestly don't have a clue who should be favored here.
          Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
          Ruslan. Especially if his chin is sturdy enough. Chino's soft body would just get ruined by Provodnikov's stellar body work.
          I'd favour Ruslan but I think the fight would be brutal, either one or both of the fighters would be ruined if it went 12 rounds but I have a feeling either one COULD force a stoppage or a RTD, would really depend on the ebbs and flows within the fight - hard to definitively predict.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
            I'd favour Ruslan but I think the fight would be brutal, either one or both of the fighters would be ruined if it went 12 rounds but I have a feeling either one COULD force a stoppage or a RTD, would really depend on the ebbs and flows within the fight - hard to definitively predict.
            It would likely come down to who landed the first shot the other guy couldn't take. That's so incredibly hard to predict.

Comment

50/50 I guess...

Has Rustland ever been down? If not, I'd favor him slightly. I know it doesn't mean much but still.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This is very hard to call, tough fight...Maidana has made it pretty clear that you can't stand in front of him and for the most part thats pretty much where Provodnikov would be.

I can't call this one, would love to see it though, part of me thinks Maidana would take it but I don't know.

Comment

Evenly matched, difficult to predict.

Comment

It's a toss up to be honest.. I have a feeling that Provodnikov might be a little bit more durable than Maidana and take him late!

Comment

Working...
                    X