No announcement yet.

danny garcia calling out pac!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    maybe, if he lands the right punch,, I think he would be an underdog, but a very live one, and one of 4 guys that has a legit chance of beating manny.

I just dont like it when i say such and such will win because he will ko him,, If your facing a top guy and your only chance of winning is with a knockout, i think your chances of winning shrink ala pavlik vs serg, hopkins, or lacy vs calzaghe, peter vs wlad

If the ko is the only thing you have going for you, then i dont like your chances very much,,
    Not trying to knock thurman, i just use this rule of thumb in general,
    That does not apply to Thurman. He slugs when he wants and boxes when he wants. And he has that very rare ability to hurt you from the back foot. That my friend makes him very dangerous to any small fighter.

Comment

I'd love to see this. if tr and gbp have settled their differences, I'd love to see this. especially if khan gets a floyd fight. imagine if he ko'd pac? that would elevate his stock even more. but this time next year all anyone here would talk about is a danny vs floyd fight.

Comment

bringing up marquez's counterpunching to try and gauge garcia's chances against pac is stupid.

first, garcia is nowhere close to jmm when it comes to counterpunching. jmm is a precise and volume counterpuncher with a variety of punches coming from all angles. garcia on the other hand is limited to 1-2 punch combination as a counterpuncher. he does have power and can hurt anyone if he lands a big one but he doesn't have jmm's handspeed. pac will beat him to the punch before he could counterpunch.

familiarity also played a big part for jmm getting the ko win against pac not just counterpunching. garcia will have none of that and just like most of pac's previous opponents, he will get surprised at how hard it is to deal with pac's speed and angles.

Comment

danny should've been picked to fight pac instead of rios but because of the whole network beef that couldn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            That does not apply to Thurman. He slugs when he wants and boxes when he wants. And he has that very rare ability to hurt you from the back foot. That my friend makes him very dangerous to any small fighter.
            True, im just saying that Thurman's only chance to beat manny is ko, and usually when i say that about a fight, the ko guys chances of winning go down.

I dont see thurman being able to outbox and outpoint manny over 12 rounds,, I do see him catching him and hurting, maybe stopping manny

floyd has 70% chance of beating manny

Jmm has a 50% chance

Danny has about a 45% chance

Thurman has about a 40% chance

Everyone else has about a 10% chance or less

Not trying to knock thurman but he isnt going to outpoint manny over 12 rounds unless he lands some big bombs and scores a kd or 2

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              p@ctard!!.

Comment

This would be a mismatch. I respect danny and what he has achieved but his resume has been a bit padded with shot fighters, low skilled brawlers or chinny opponents in the case of khan.

soon as he faces someone with world class boxing skills and a good beard he will lose. I think even mallignaggi could beat him, yet alone a beast like pacquiao!

Comment

Keep doubting Danny. Only makes him and Pops work harder.

Comment

the garsh have that pinoy stretched like he at the beach

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      True, im just saying that Thurman's only chance to beat manny is ko, and usually when i say that about a fight, the ko guys chances of winning go down.

I dont see thurman being able to outbox and outpoint manny over 12 rounds,, I do see him catching him and hurting, maybe stopping manny

floyd has 70% chance of beating manny

Jmm has a 50% chance

Danny has about a 45% chance

Thurman has about a 40% chance

Everyone else has about a 10% chance or less

Not trying to knock thurman but he isnt going to outpoint manny over 12 rounds unless he lands some big bombs and scores a kd or 2

This seems fair, but LOL at the guy saying malinaggi could beat PAC wow you are a hater, Paulie stinks.

Comment

Working...
                      X