No announcement yet.

floyd vs Gamboa @ 145?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
    lol he's jumping up weight classes to fight the best in the world.. in a weight he isn't even comfortable in..
    There is a video on YouTube named gamboas nutrition..in spanish..were he said he walk around at 145 pounds...but everything you said is true.. he may lose..but he have a shot still..in boxing everything can happen..Floyd is getting old..and Gamboa is a great boxer ...still..what you say is more probable..I m probably just dreaming how I said I believe Gamboa stamina will decide that fight...

Comment

Comment

Gamboa doesnt win a round and gets knocked the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
          Gamboa doesnt win a round and gets knocked the **** out.
          Maybe........

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
            Maybe........
            Its a mis-match bro. It doesn't take Bert Sugar to see that. I like Gamboa but the step up from guys like Beltran to Floyd is a light years difference. He would get embarrassed. Not to mention Floyd is a REAL legit WW.
            Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 11-04-2012, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
              Its a mis-match bro. It doesn't take Bert Sugar to see that. I like Gamboa but the step up from guys like Beltran to Floyd is a light years difference. He would get embarrassed. Not to mention Floyd is a REAL legit WW.
              I talk about that above..please understand you may be right..but with both making the same weight and note that I put @ 145..gamboa have a chance..I never seen gamboa in an even fight..this kid stamina can turn things diferent...

Comment

Lmao @ 145, what's 2 lbs?

Comment

Walking around weight does not equal optimal fighting weight.
                  Sure, guys like Floyd and Manny does it, since they have proven it in the ring.
                  Now find a fight where Gamboa fought anywhere close to 145, better yet, any fight above 130.

Comment

I'm not even taking this 'potential fight' remotely seriously.

Yuri hasn't even fought at 130 in going on 4 years and we're talking about fighting the worlds best, who just won a belt way up at 154. Yuri is the man and one of the most talented fighters in the world, but nobody has been successful against Mayweather at their own weight, let alone jumping up almost 30lbs.

Comment

I'd hate to call 50 Cent an idiot because he didn't get rich by accident.. But he's an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X