will Khan move up to 147, soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will Khan move up to 147, soon

soon, or willl it be a while.....

Why are you making so many threads asking dumb questions like this?

Comment

after he beats Bradley, so i expect him to have his 1st ww fight start of next year

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        after he beats Bradley, so i expect him to have his 1st ww fight start of next year

"after he beats bradley"

so confident, arn't you... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Why are you making so many threads asking dumb questions like this?
          dumb in your opinion, not mine

Comment

If Khan is lucky, Ortiz will beat Berto and Khan will have an easy welterweight championship fight waiting for him.

Comment

I think that he moves up within the next 12 months. Provided that he beats Bradley, I assume he might have one more fight after earning the true Jr. Welterweight championship in the UK. After that, I could see him moving up to 147 and testing the waters at the very least.

If he loses to Bradley, I can see him moving up in order to retry his luck. However, I don't see him having success at 147 if he can't beat Bradley at 140.

It also depends on how he looks in the fight, I suppose.

Comment

After he destroys Bradley.

Comment

after he beats the hell out of bradley which is going to happen 100 percent, he will move up

Comment

i see him moving up sometime next year.

i see him beating bradley,and possibly staying at 140 to fight judah for his title,but he might just skip that and go to 147.

Ide imagine he would either have a easy 147 test the waters fight,or fight one of the lesser welter champions for their title.

then he will face the winner of berto v ortiz.

i can see big british fights vs m. hatton and kell brook happening aswell.

maybe a rematch vs maidana at welterweight.

then in a couple years time he will move to 154 and fight alverez.

Comment

Working...
                    X