No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green Crushes Roy Jones in One; Hopkins II Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
    i remember back in the day before we all hated mayweather, there was roy jones, he had such a big mouth and never took on the big challenges, hes too stupid to retire? fock his ass!!!!!
    Challenges?

Hopkins, Toney, Ruiz......all for titles in new weight divisions. Hell, he faced undefeated and undisputed Calzaghe @ almost 40.

Now shut the **** up.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
      LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

let me guess what the roy jones nuthuggers are gonna say " hes not in his prime no more " awww SHHUT DA FUCCK UPP!!!

u didnt say that when he beat sheika and lacy no he was just fine then , but everytime he gets KTFO, hes not in his "prime" ...... im just sad that it wasnt hopkins knockin him out, oh well ... i guess now we'll get hopkins-dawson in march , that one makes the most sense.
      Just since you let that **** run out of your ignorant ass mouth, I hope Hopkins gets ****'d up by some miracle tonight and still fights Roy and loses just to piss you off. Roy owned him when they were young and a win over ol Roy means ****all now. Hopkins had noting to gain other than duckets. Hops was the sucker.

Just like you are.
      Last edited by Chase8400; 12-02-2009, 11:38 PM. Reason: Hopkins showed mad respect to Roy Jones Jr. tonight

Comment

• Yall musta fogot. Roy is shot. Now can he step aside and make room for the rest of the lot?

Comment

• All i have to say to that is hahhaaaaahahhhaaa !!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
            Just since you let that **** run out of your ignorant ass mouth, I hope Hopkins gets ****'d up by some miracle tonight and still fights Roy and loses just to piss you off. Roy owned him when they were young and a win over ol Roy means ****all now. Hopkins had noting to gain other than duckets. Hops was the sucker.

Just like you are.
            you sound like you shed a tear when roy hit the canvas, awww here drink that you sensitive little girl..
            wow he beat hopkins in 1993, wow .. was that fight even in color or black and white ? man so much happened since then is like you ignore it all . .
            hopkins resume :
            EMBARRASSED antonio tarver(the man who gave jones hell the 1st time, almost killed him the 2nd and toyed with the 3rd)

CONTROVERSIAL loss to joe calzaghe( the man who treated jones like a rag doll and a step child, just beating his ****kin brains in for 11 rounds)

DESTROYED glen johnson ( the man who almost took jones life with a right hand in a fight he dominated )

EMBARRASED kelly pavlik ( the man who KO'd taylor then beat him again and the guy no one wanted to face at the time )

DESTROYED a PRIME felix trinidad ( at the time the strongest hitter around )

KO'd oscar de la hoya ( a hall of famer )

and next year will DESTROYED danny green ( the man who almost killed roy jones .. again )

keep nuthuggin roy all you want buddy but as jay z says " men lie, women lie , numbers dont " in this case , resume's dont lie .

hopkins was getting ready to cripple jones in 2010, but roy could keep up his end of the bargain , gettin KO'd in ONE ROUND, ONE ROUND , , hopkins in over 20 years of boxing has never been seriously hurt or cut... good luck nuthuggin man

Comment

Working...
            X