Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else on here not interested in Alcohol anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else on here not interested in Alcohol anymore?

I used to always drink a lot, but in the last year or so, I just don't enjoy it anymore.

The last time I had a few drinks was back in October, since then i may have had a beer with dinner once or twice, can't really remember.

It just does nothing for me anymore.

When I'm in the habit of drinking regularly I can't get enough. A week or so off and I'm not too bothered.

Comment

Absolutely not. Then again I have a teak tough liver and never worry about insignificant **** like "oh I need to get heathy, oh I've not drank or smoke in years".

Comment

I am still interested in alcohol but due to health concerns after over a decade of getting wasted regularly, I've cut back. I haven't had a drink in too weeks but plan getting drunk today for Easter Sunday family thing.

Comment

I always have a sudden extreme disinterest in alcohol on a Sunday morning

Comment

Doctor: Ah yes this explains it. The boy has a teak tough liver and it has caused his ass to go bad.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'm with you. I haven't had any alcohol since last July.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                I used to always drink a lot, but in the last year or so, I just don't enjoy it anymore.

The last time I had a few drinks was back in October, since then i may have had a beer with dinner once or twice, can't really remember.

It just does nothing for me anymore.
                I probably drink once every two months or so of that much..use to drink 2-3 times a week, then once a week...not really interested either.

Comment

In Scotland drink is everywhere. All social occasions, nights out, even ten pin bowling etc all revolve around drinking.

if i stay off it for a single weekend I get a major thirst for it the following weekend and drink even more than I would have had i drunk the previous week.

Last night i had 12 pints of cider and 3 double vodkas. That was a quiet night when i was home by 12 and no house party after. I drink far too much and breaking the habit is hard when everything seems to revolve around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Necrophobic View Post
                    I always have a sudden extreme disinterest in alcohol on a Sunday morning

Comment

Working...
                    X