Comments Thread For: Adviser: Malignaggi in Line for Mayweather w/Porter Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    SMH.....

Makes Floyd vs. Khan look like Leonard vs. Hearns.
    quote of the ****ing day!!! LMFAO

Comment

should Floyd get past maidana as most expect he will, he's going to fight the non top rank fighter that can put the most butts in the seat and assist with selling a ppv. right now porter, Thurman, collazo, and numerous others, folks keep bringing up just won't do it right now. most likely khan will be his next foe provided he does not get ko'd or loses to collazo.
      get over it . it is what it is. either you're gonna watch the fight or you're not, plain and simple.

Comment

Sweepstakes ,no other fighter in history has it beside their name ...AMAZING.

Comment

Pacquiao beat Bradley who beat Alexander who beat Maidana who
          Mayweather is facing because he beat Broner who beat Malignaggi
          who might beat Porter tonight and that makes him deserving of a shot against Mayweather.
          Someone will at least claim that he deserves to be ranked above Pacquaio because of it.
          Last edited by Matisyahu; 04-19-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Mayweather vs Khan is set.....the suit and ties using the MAGIC MAN's name as a diversion...hocus pocus!!....just wear a gas mask!!...that's all!!

now let me rub my crystal ball.....I see it, Thurman will fight the winner between Porter and Paulie....the loser will fight Berto and the winner of that fight will be the potential welcome mat for Swift at 147.....after he does a CW later this year

Comment

It's astonishing to me how overrated Paulie is.

Porter will render this discussion obsolete once he takes care of Paulie, and very decisively. But this is Paulie Malignaggi, so I'm sure he'll be in line for a Thurman, Garcia, Broner fight next. In fact, I think you can pretty much bet the house on a Broner rematch (a pre-existing narrative and a soft puncher for Broner).

Comment

NO NO NO........... I like Paulie but he should not be on a list to fight Mayweather. Paulie should fight Thurman first before Mayweather mention.
                That if he gets past Porter which is no easy task

Comment

and people were bashing Khan for calling out Floyd.

Khan has the best style (Footwork,Handspeed,Power,Boxing ability) to give Mayweather fits has Kotelnik,Maidana,Zab judah,Malignaggi, Diaz,Peterson (Robbed), Barerra as wins under his resume still people were Unhappy..

You guys deserve this, let him school Maidana for 12 rounds witness a snooze fest then fight Maliganggi in September (Both Khan's leftovers).

Even if Khan wins over Collazo he can't fight in September cause of Ramadan (And No he can't skip Ramadan for Mayweather, stop telling bollocks)!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    If Canelo beats Lara, guarantee there will be some kind of demand for a Mayweather rematch. People will say Canelo has gotten better and that Floyd should fight him at 154. There will be a demand for Mayweather II and the winner of Cotto-Martinez. Of course Canelo vs Cotto is a mouthwatering fight, but it's business and he'll prob want to go with the bigger pay day, but Canelo vs Cotto/Martinez would be a hot fight.
                    I could see that. Maybe as one of Mayweather's last 2 fights. And they can sell it as the rematch of a majority decision, remember.

The problem comes with weight. Alvarez may not feel there's any incentive to kill himself next year to make 154.

Comment

Huh???

Paulie deserves respect because he's never said no to any fight and always gives 100% but who has he beat (let's say he does beat Porter tonight) that has put him in the mentions of Mayweathers next fight? Every time he stepped up and fought the top guys he's lost. Hey listen, if he does get that fight I wish him the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X