Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner ranked #5 P4P by ring magazine WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a diehard Broner fan and someoe who believes he will one day be P4P Number 1...this is a complete and utter joke. He shouldn't even be in the top 10.

Comment

Oh ring Magazine how the mighty have fallen.... But in a more serious note Broner is Great but fk outta here.

Comment

I'm not going to place any faith in the Ring ratings any more. I've just deleted The Ring website from the favorites I look at every day.

Cliff Rold's boxingscene rankings are better.

Interestingly, there used to be about 30 people vote on the Ring rankings, now there's only Chuck Giampa and these 9 guys:

Mike Coppinger
        Martin Mulcahey
        Mark Ortega
        Ryan Maquinana
        Ryan ********
        Harry Pratt
        Anson Wainwright
        Joe Koizumi
        Corey Erdman

Comment

Ahahaha

Golden Boy, what the fuck are you doing m8?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Who's actually devising their list?
            Oscar de lha Hoya

Comment

When i read the thread title, i thought it was a joke....then i was Guerrero at #10 and still think its a joke

They bumped Robert up so when floyd fights him, he will be fighting a "ranked" fighter"

How is Froch not in there?

Comment

Like all Bibles, the Bible of Boxing has turned out to be a money-making scam.

Comment

I honestly see why he would be ranked ahead of Donaire don't know what you guys *****ing about he is Top 6 or 7 in most of your lists anyway

other then Donaire who would you rank ahead of Broner?

Comment

Golden boy

Comment

OK? Don't mean anything!

I liked the Pace Broner was going, he was slowly working his way up instead of being handed stardom then being PROTECTED to maintain it...Broner been going out and actually knocking people out since his struggle against Ponce De Leon

but now I don't like **** like this with the sudden "OVER-HYPING" with some people putting him in their Top 10-15 P4P because of one match, let the guy continue to work hard and continue to work his way up...he shouldn't be in the Top 10 until he cleans out his Division which is currently 135

Because Ward and Mares they cleaned out their Divisions before cracking the P4P List, it is stupid to just jump this young talented fighter because he beat DeMarco...no question Broner has the talent to one day become a Top 5 p4p fighter, maybe even #1 but don't try to rush him alone he is still only 23

Comment

Working...
                      X