Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Boxer of the Month for March 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say Herrera based on the vast differential in expectations and actual performance. My runners-up are Glazkov, Crawford, and Abraham. Honorable mention to Thompson.

Comment

Herrera easily - He was overlooked and seen as a marketing tool for Danny Garcia. Didn't turn out the way GBP expected as the underdog decisively beat the Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        And how can it be that Tony Thompson, who got a superb upset win in Turkey, and Arthur Abraham, who resurrected his career against Stieglitz, hasn't got a single vote?

Why is that?
        Because 75% of this site probably didn't watch either.

Comment

Alvarez looked incredible though, but it's Herrera for me. He should be champ right now

Comment

Crawford was at least expected to make it competitive because he was a highly regarded prospect. Burns too was coming off a broken jaw.

Even i thought Garcia will take out Herrera by 8th as it was suppose to be a show case fight to get P.R public interested in Danny. So, for him to perform that way being such an disregarded underdog and basically beat Danny gets him my vote.

Comment

Crawford because he went into another champ's backyard and did damage. Next to that, obviously it has to be Herrera....he did great things.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                I voted Terrence Crawford. Went into Hostile territory, dominated and came home with a belt...Like a boss!!

Herrera = robbery of the month, thats it.
                But if he didnt get robbed, Herrera would have done the same thing, and Herrera would have the better win by far so easily Herrera>Crawford.

Comment

Still lots of people who haven't voted...

Comment

Mauricio Herrera wins.

Comment

"A guy like Kovalev" - what's that supposed to mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X