NBC: George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] NBC: George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin case

**** just got real

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0">

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Updated at 2:34 p.m. ET: The special prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin case will announce criminal charges against George Zimmerman Wednesday afternoon, a law enforcement official told NBC News.

The nature of the charges weren't immediately known, the official told NBC News Justice Department correspondent Pete Williams, speaking on condition of anonymity. But because Angela Corey, the special prosecutor appointed by Florida Gov. Rick Scott to re-examine the case, previously announced that she wouldn't take the case to a grand jury, first-degree murder is not an option.

Authorities in Sanford, Fla. — where Zimmerman, 28, a neighborhood watch volunteer, shot Martin, 17, on Feb. 26 — also began preparing for an announcement from Corey, NBC station WESH of Orlando reported. Seminole County sheriff's deputies spent Wednesday morning setting up barricades along the booking area for new inmates at the county jail.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...rtin-case?lite

Great, this sh-t's gonna dominate every tv channel for the next couple of months.

Comment

power in numbers.

Comment

Ha ha I knew this day would come. I hope he is denied bail. LIFE!

Comment

Last I heard they can't find Zimmerman.

Comment

His ex-law team said he was out of state.

Probably a good time for him to face the music.

Comment

he should get manslaughter and do at least 15 years.

let him follow people who are minding their own business in the penn and we'll see what happens.

Comment

I was hoping we were done with this case.

Comment

even when trying to do the right thing florida law enforcement still reeks of corruption.

This murderous douche bag should have been charged with murder one but the special prosecutor ( who has a history of shenanigans) who was assigned by the gov. decided not to go to the grand jury hence murder charge is out of the window.

A innocent man does not act this way. A innocent man does not hide from the world and his own laywers who subsequently dropped his scummy ass.

I hope they throw the book at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                    even when trying to do the right thing florida law enforcement still reeks of corruption.

This murderous douche bag should have been charged with murder one but the special prosecutor ( who has a history of shenanigans) who was assigned by the gov. decided not to go to the grand jury hence murder charge is out of the window.

A innocent man does not act this way. A innocent man does not hide from the world and his own laywers who subsequently dropped his scummy ass.

I hope they throw the book at him.
                    An innocent man would act that way if he felt his life was threatened. This is just another case of black people jumping the gun and just reacting out of race. Kind of the same thing when Obama got elected and black people that didn't give a crap about any election prior to this one, "had to come out and make a difference".

Comment

Working...
                    X