Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got the perfect cast for a Manny Pacquiao movie.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the perfect cast for a Manny Pacquiao movie.

Well if they ever did a movie about Manny Pacquiao. (And you know they will. Truth.) I would pick Brad Pitt to play Freddie Roach and Mark Wahlberg to play Alex Ariza. I always give underdogs a shot for the casting of opponents and camps. You know like fresh actors who aren't veterans. Any suggestions for othe casting? I am talking about a Steven Spielberg type of production I'm pretty sure Manny already has a movie out about him in the Phillipines. P.S. I was drunk when I thought about this.
    Last edited by Pessimistic; 08-09-2011, 08:18 PM.

Brad Pitt as Roach lol, Freddie would love that.

Comment

freddy roach

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
        Well if they ever did a movie about Manny Pacquiao. (And you know they will. Truth.) I would pick Brad Pitt to play Freddie Roach and Mark Wahlberg to play Alex Ariza. I always give underdogs a shot for the casting of opponents and camps. You know like fresh actors who aren't veterans. Any suggestions for othe casting? I am talking about a Steven Spielberg type of production I'm pretty sure Manny already has a movie out about him in the Phillipines. P.S. I was drunk when I thought about this.
        I don't think anyone is going to play manny, there aren't many ugly people in hollywood.

Comment

manny

Comment

You may get someone who looks similar in the face but no one can match his body. His body is so cut and his calfs are like tree trunks. You would need a real boxer to even get close to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              You may get someone who looks similar in the face but no one can match his body. His body is so cut and his calfs are like tree trunks. You would need a real boxer to even get close to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                lol you act like pacquiao's body cant be attained by hollywood or even regular weight lifters. hell, mark wahlberg has a similar body

Comment

this thread just turned down **** avenue

Comment

manny

freddie

floyd

castillo

Comment

Working...
                    X