No announcement yet.

Is Dave Parris a racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Dave Parris a racist?

Who else got the feeling he would favor Groves (the white fighter) in his scorecard? And his record in the past has looked dubious in similar situations when given the final verdict as ref.

Let's debate....

Don't be a cunt all your life.

Comment

I don't know about racist but he has a dreadful record for very suspicious scorecards and his conduct/bias as a ref was shocking, particularly with Warren fighters.

Comment

Comment

I get the impression that you dont like white people very much, failing that, you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder. This is the second thread in the space of a few minutes from you whining about some race bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Mongoose View Post
            Brit dude dosing off to Mein Kampf?

Comment

i very much doubt it!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Mongoose View Post
                Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                I get the impression that you dont like white people very much, failing that, you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder. This is the second thread in the space of a few minutes from you whining about some race bollocks.
                I just want clear answers and never proclaimed anything. I'm cool with all races...just can't stand the hypocrisy of some Brits when faced with facts...next you'll tell me there were no racist taunts towards DeGale when he entered/left the ring last night.

Comment

Originally posted by northernmonkey View Post
                  i very much doubt it!
                  Based on what-his neighbor?

Comment

@Old Mongoose, woken up from reading Mein Kampf I see!

I'll leave this boring site (due to the occupation of ignorant Brits)...and no one wants a serious debate on the Degale Groves result.

Comment

Working...
                    X