"Manny will take any blood test as long as it isn't within a few days
    "There will be no drug testing"

"We'll have to fight a perfect fight against Mayweather"
    "Mayweather will be easy, we'll knock him out"

"Cotto will be taken out quickly"
    "I don't think we'll knock Cotto out, we'll go for a decision"

"De La Hoya was drained and could barely run around the park"
    "For a world champ Hatton was not very good"
    "Why do people always have excuses for all of Manny's wins and say they were not that good?"

Comment

• Yyaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnn
      o_o

Comment

• Finally the Truth

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Who gave Manny Pacquiao his start at stardom? To my recollection it
        was Oscar De La Hoya and Golden Boy.
        Before this fight only true boxing fans knew who he was but now everybody is a fan! Good post!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
            This coming from this man that was caught on national television saying "I'd take the test".
            Cause he's a liar, and everytime him or bob arum open their mouths they make pacquiao look like an idiot. After his fight with Clottey he said he wouldnt mind fighting Mosley. Mind you this is after Mosley went to the wild card gym and asked Manny for a fight and was rejected twice. I wonder how much their willingness to fight Mosley now, is because Mosley went on record to say that he wouldn't ask for additional testing. Pac's a ****ing *****. Roach is a dick, and Bob Arum is watching them get ****ed because in the end, he's the one that's gonna get paid. MAN UP and take the test.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              Also....

"If they give me a 5-day window or something like that I have no problem with it," Roach said.
              RANDOM DRUG TEST, dickhead, why does he need a window. It's to the point now where i truly believe Manny is on something, all this posturing over RANDOM drug test. Not drug tests, RANDOM ONES.

Comment

• none of the fighters are scared of each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                  of course floyd fans will call roach a fraud and a liar when he says this.

But then turn around and preach his other quote like it came from the bible "manny wont fight mosley because he's too good" - roach said it, it must be true!

which one is it floyd fans, do you believe what he says? or just choose to hear what he says?
                  actually i don't believe anything out of his mouth anymore, cause he's a liar. IM a fan of boxing, don't necessarily have a favorite. But Team Pacquaio needs to wake up, cause his side is taking the public relations hit because of this, not mayweather. In baseball we watched as athletes grow bigger, and past steroid testing, only to realize that they were juicing to begin with. This is not the 1st time a boxer asked another boxer to take additional testing.

When Tyson fought Holyfield in their 1st fight, he asked Holyfield to take steroid testing, and Holyfield past. Now 10 years later, we find out that Holyfield was taking that **** too, and like Mosley, he beat it. Im tired of hearing Roach's bickering about how he doesn't want mayweather to dictate the rules n regulations to him. He didn't mind dictating to mayweather that he pay 10 mil per pd, every pd mayweather's overweight. In the aftermath, it almost seems like Pacquiao's team never expected mayweather to except their proposal. That or they never really intended to fight mayweather. 1st Roach says that Mayweather will never fight mosley, so mayweather signs to fight mosley. Their running out of excuses. Not to mention, if the allegations were false to begin with, and if manny was that offended by them, then he should've cut off negotiations then n there and then file the defamation suit. He pretends oblige by posturing over the amount of days the testing would be and in the end, they didnt fight. So this bull**** ass lawsuit, is like a kid smacking you in the face, you have the opportunity to meet him outside to handle it, then right when you know the class is looking and anticipating a confrontation you go to the principal's office and rat him out. No offense, but he handled the situation like he was guilty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                    You are a total ....dick. What great black featherweights could he have fought? Don't pull that dumbass race bull****. Ducked black fighters, shiiiiiiiit. Like who? Who specifically has he ducked?
                    how many times did he fight joel cassamayor? how many times did he fight j. guzman? how many times did he fight z, raheem? how many times did he fight n, campbell? how many times did he fight k, holt? he holds the title at 140lbs and there is no talk of him fighting tim bradley why? if he is a take all comers type of fighter why has he not fought these and PLENTY other fighters? is it "dumbass race ****" or do the facts speak loud and clear. if i called myself a world class swimmer and yet never challenged any white swimmers would you say i was ducking the best swimmers out there? of course you would! look at the ring ratings and look at all those fighters pac has AVOIDED. then look at the past ratings and look at the class pac was in and SEE all the black fighters he AVOIDED. after you look at the moutain of evidence and see ALL the fighters he has DUCKED past and present, if you still think im a dickhead then you refuse to see fact. his former promoter was quoted as saying he specifically manuvered pac away from certain fighters. look at his past fights they all employ the same style and styles make fights. go ahead i dare you. look at all the fights that could have been made between pac and tons of good fighters. AVOIDED I DARE U!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                      You are a total ....dick. What great black featherweights could he have fought? Don't pull that dumbass race bull****. Ducked black fighters, shiiiiiiiit. Like who? Who specifically has he ducked?
                      keep in mind as you look at pacs rise through the ranks the fighters i listed were at one time in the same class as pac. even now look at the jr ww class look at the good fighters he has avoided. people are comfortable calling floyd a duck when manny has ducked fighters his whole career. look at the rankings. then tell me im wrong. im not a total dick i just have a big one!

Comment

Working...
                      X