Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 1 Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
      If you look at the bigger picture, I think this steroid accusation is an issue hatched by both teams with a hidden agenda.

This issue is used by both camps to make it more interesting and further hype up the bout to generate a record braking PPV buys and be called as the biggest event in boxing history.
      Thank you. I'm glad other people are seeing this too. This is all a marketing ploy. Niether fighter wanted this fight in March.

Comment

If you look at the bigger picture, I think this steroid accusation is an issue hatched by both teams with a hidden agenda.
        I wonder what people's reaction would be to a picture of Pacquiao and Mayweather sharing drinks at a club.

Comment

someone tell pacroid to get a death binky but he will never be as hard, gangster and scary as this baby.

and the *******s actaully thought that roach and team pac could beat floyd in mindwarfare as well as the ring. bwahaha.

baby with death binky>>>>pacroid with death binky
          Last edited by mazdaru; 02-23-2010, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Oh no, this means more valium intake for The duck quack sissy Floyd hahahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Counter Punch View Post
              Round 1 Mayweather
              Thats the round he will go down!

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                How many days of training did pacq miss d/t non-random testing that also did not screen for performance enhancing drugs? I think this may fill the public in on whats really going on here.

My understanding is that he continued with his training as evident by the leg pain bs. If this is the case, then team pacq needs to explain away the lie about taking blood weakening him for 3 days and causing him to lose valuable training time.
                wow! no one will even dare to answer this question.

Comment

Working...
                X