No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Has Lost The Fire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao Has Lost The Fire

as good as it seems that the once great Manny Pacquiao defeated Rios, we still can't count it as the OLD Pacquiao. even for a slower fighter, less work rate Rios, Pacquiao still looked slow and his punches weren't as hard is it was before. the danger that Pacquiao brings to his opponents before that used to get shock with a straight left hand wasn't there anymore. it wasn't as exciting as he used to be. maybe one more fight then call it quits or maybe quit now.

whos the chick in your sig please be a ****star please be a ****star

Comment

There's not enough oxygen at the top to sustain that fire.

No reason to climb anymore once you reach the peak.

Comment

You're delusional. Pac looked great against Rios, just because he couldn't knock out a middle weight who was looking to survive you think he has lost the fire?

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
          as good as it seems that the once great Manny Pacquiao defeated Rios, we still can't count it as the OLD Pacquiao. even for a slower fighter, less work rate Rios, Pacquiao still looked slow and his punches weren't as hard is it was before. the danger that Pacquiao brings to his opponents before that used to get shock with a straight left hand wasn't there anymore. it wasn't as exciting as he used to be. maybe one more fight then call it quits or maybe quit now.
          I've noticed that Manny hasn't been the old Manny, since Mayweather asked him for a blood drug test.

Comment

I would say that manny is more conservative and not looking for KOs.

That JMM fight whilst didnt effect him physically, it definatley has him mentally fighting safer fights and looking to book a win on points.

Comment

Pacquaio looked spectacular tonight. I'm not sure how you can really interpret tonights fight as him not having the fire anymore...

Comment

Manny hasnt lost shlt. Hes modified for the better if anything. Its funny how Manny can use caution in his fight fighting a tough game opponent in Rios and he is declining but, its different when floyd uses caution. Then its skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Manny hasnt lost shlt. Hes modified for the better if anything. Its funny how Manny can use caution in his fight fighting a tough game opponent in Rios and he is declining but, its different when floyd uses caution. Then its skilled.
                  I like this post.

Comment

Delete your account asap asap asap

manny looked incredible you dckhead

Comment

Working...
                    X