No announcement yet.

Bosh and Wade to the Heat..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    i hope that show gets negative ratings. espn is making me HATE lebron.
    that show was Lebron's idea. He called ESPN 2 days ago and pitched this idea and he wants all the money from the commercials/sponsors during that hour to be donated to the "Boys and Girls Club". So it isn't all bad.

Comment

YES! Title number two for d-wade. Now all the heat need are some good role players and side kicks. I don't like the heat team, but Wade is my favorite player.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        I think the bulls are the best fit for him at this point.
        nets too.

they have lopez and harris plus they have money to sign an additional max contract.

imagine harris , lebron , lopez and then add say boozer.

plus they have money left over to pick up another piece for less than max.

Comment

It's going to be Amare and Lebron in MSG. It's going to be like a dunk contest every night.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            YES! Title number two for d-wade. Now all the heat need are some good role players and side kicks. I don't like the heat team, but Wade is my favorite player.
            nigerian , want to play fantasy football?

chunk , walt liquor , veteran420 , battheman , jreckoning and i so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              we don't have to see.

kobe is better than wade.

pau is better than bosh.

just how it is.
              Wade now is just as good as Kobe, and Bosh is better than Gasol. You will se ehow the bigger and much more athletic Bosh beasts this year.

Comment

Just for you...

Comment

Wade now is just as good as Kobe, and Bosh is better than Gasol. You will se ehow the bigger and much more athletic Bosh beasts this year.
                  1m points heat don't win the championship next year.

Comment

nigerian , want to play fantasy football?

chunk , walt liquor , veteran420 , battheman , jreckoning and i so far.
                    Probably, sounds good to me for now.

Comment

nets too.

they have lopez and harris plus they have money to sign an additional max contract.

imagine harris , lebron , lopez and then add say boozer.

plus they have money left over to pick up another piece for less than max.
                      yeah, if the Nets can get Boozer, that would be the better choice for him.
                      Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      It's going to be Amare and Lebron in MSG. It's going to be like a dunk contest every night.
                      I'd hate to see Lebron in a fast break system. It would definitely work with Lebron at PF, but it will ware his body out and shorten his career IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X