Would Clottey do his SMH to Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bawse

Comment

He will absolutely do this to Pac because there will be multiple times where Clottey goes in the shell and picks off about 5 shots in a row.

Comment

I hope so.......

Comment

yep. and i believe at some point he will.

problem is, if a guy throws 5 punches at you, and you don't slip them, but hold your hands up to cover up, it still gives the illusion that the other guy got the better of the exchange.

diff. betw clottey and mayweather, is that mayweather "slips" the punches, so everybody knows you missed. clottey covers up, and may block most of the punches actually, but it gives the illusion that you're doing work, and that's why he'll lose the fight. he'll block a lot of punches, but he won't do enough in return, to change that "illusion."

Comment

I expect this fight to be real tough for both fighters, I'd be ****ing shocked if Pac Knocked Clottey out(or won by stoppage), but i'd give him a lot of respect for it. I'd also praise Clottey if he pulled off the win, he better be ready to fight though and do more then just show how strong his chin is, cause Pac will gladly hit him all night long.

The crazy part is there's an small chance that we might see Clottey/Margarito II later in the year.
            Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 01-24-2010, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              I expect this fight to be real tough for both fighters, I'd be ****ing shocked if Pac Knocked Clottey out(or won by stoppage), but i'd give him a lot of respect for it. I'd also praise Clottey if he pulled off the win, he better be ready to fight though and do more then just show how strong his chin is, cause Pac will gladly hit him all night long.

The crazy part is there's an small chance that we might see Clottey/Margarito II later in the year.
              I agree man

Comment

Originally posted by sikwate View Post

---------->
                ok dont laugh and please go easy on me
                what the hell is SMH?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  ok dont laugh and please go easy on me
                  what the hell is SMH?
                  Shake my head.

Comment

Pac won't be dumb like Cotto was and back off when he had his man pinned in the corner with his hands up.

Cotto would have won that round if he kept puching right there.

Comment

yes, right before the referee stops him

Comment

Working...
                      X