No announcement yet.

Best way to burn fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go guy...

1) eat a small meal immediately after you wake to start start your metabolism as soon as possible....continue by eating 5-6 small meals throughout the course of the day never waiting more than 3 hrs in between as these meals will be stored as fat....

2) drink at least 1 gallon of water each day...this will act as an appetite suppressant, burn excess calories and flush toxins through your body....make sure to take a multivitamin as well since you will be drinking a lot of water...

3) cut out all refined simple sugars and no carbs good or bad, after 4pm...

4) Incorporate interval training in your cardio routine...example...I run 5.5 mph on a 50% incline for 5 minutes, i rest at a fast walk for 3 minutes and repeat 5 times....although keeping your heart rate at 60 -70% of its maximum
    you burn strictly fat while you are training, intervals will boost your metablism for a much longer time after your workout....

Comment

Heavy lifting and right diet.

HIIT is also good, but don't OD on it. Once or twice a week is sufficient.

But heavy lifting is your best bet to burn fat AND save muscle(which is otherwise burned, if you go for just a lot of cardio)

Comment

it's the lil things that make the difference, if ur opponent eats like a pig ones a week and u don't, uve got a lil advantage on him

Comment

From my own experience... diet and plenty of Cardio exercise and weights are the way to get rid of excess fat.
          I have a fruit smoothie every morning to kick start my metabolism.
          Alternate days I will also eat a bowl of Porridge oats.
          For lunch I will eat a large Tuna Salad alternating days where I have potatoes included.
          At Dinner time I will eat a decent freshly prepared meal like Salmon & Vegetables or a Stir-fry with lean meat.
          Once a week I allow myself a "treat meal" where I eat anything I want.
          I currently do 2- 4 hours a day of cycling.
          I will also throw in Press-ups and sit-ups.
          I also have alternate days of hitting the weights and will usually have Fridays as a rest day doing nothing more than running my dogs for an hour or so.
          For me the biggest key is sticking to the diet of freshly prepared meals.
          Eating fast food like Pizza & Burgers is a one way ticket to gutsville.
          Bottom line is you have to discipline yourself.
          You should notice results within a couple of weeks and the bonus is once you are in the routine it gets easier and you find you can train harder and longer.

Comment

Originally posted by AK-47 View Post
            AGREED
            You can have days where you can just pig out
            Next day knowing youve ate all the junk food you will be even more motivated
            Also doing situps while youre pretty fat is not a good idea as you will just look fatter as the muscle builds under the fat
            I didnt know that... thats intresting

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit101 View Post
              3) cut out all refined simple sugars and no carbs good or bad, after 4pm...
              You need carbs in your diet. If you'd like, no carbs after 8, but you can have a handful at dinner (around 6 pm

Comment

cardio. and eat less, jezus, how ****ing hard can it be. discipline and dedication will get you there,

How the hell will you juggle all the complex problems of a boxing training, if you dont even know how to burn fat,

you dont even know how to look **** up, there are loads of bull**** you could do to burn, THE THING IS DO IT. Doing it is the most important thing , AND BEING CONSISTENT.
                do you know how to make a sandwich?

Comment

dont eat junk food [ good diet ]

drink water o.o

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!

Comment

RUN ... end story.

Comment

ITs ****ing crazy how some of you guys in here make it sound to loose fat! If fat really was as easy to burn as you guys make it sound then no one in the ****ing world would have a oz of fat on thier body! Its not as easy as JUST EATING RIGHT AND RUNNING YOUR ASS OFF! I even tested it out myself! for 8 weeks straight about a month ago I Dieted VERY VERY strickly and did not even touch or drink anything or eat anything bad for me and I worked out 6 days out of the week 3 days were boxing gym days and the other 3 were long distance running days where I ran 4-6 miles 3 days a week. Starting weight was 167 when I was done end weight was 168!
                      Can anyone help that actually knows what the **** there doing when it comes to loosing weight and im not looking for any smart ass replies like, JUST DONT EAT AND RUN.

Comment

Working...
                      X