Collapse
No announcement yet.

what could have been with Edwin Valero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what could have been with Edwin Valero?

The guy had it all. Was his cocaine addiction responsible for his wild aggression and his reflexes? I know meth can do that (hyperreflexia), but not sure if cocaine can do something as well. I bet his psychosis was induced by cocaine as well as it can cause serotonin syndrome. He killed his wife then hanged himself in the jail cell. Sad...

Remember there were rumors about Pacquiao vs Valero? then he ended up fighting David Diaz, lame.

Comment

Before Valero started his pro career he had a serious motorcycle accident that left him with a brain injury and a clot that required surgery to remove. I don't know if he was nuts before that but he was definitely nuts afterwards, drugs in excess don't usually help either.

As far as Meth and Coke Hyperflexia means over-reactive reflexes not better ones, too much can make you react to little things and be jittery.

Comment

ridiculous talent. watch that guy spar and you can see he had the goods. supremely coordinated guy. i wasn't as big on the power as a lot of people, but the guy clearly had a ton of talent.

skin cut easy [drinker.] he was also batsh#t nuts.

Comment

He would have beaten PAC to a pulp!

RIP Valero!

Comment

I thought his motorcycle accident was while he was a pro? Maybe I'm mistaken. I think of Aaron Pryor when I think of Valero. They both have that coke-head psychotic aggression.

Comment

One of my all-time favs.His attacking skill was nuts.Great power too.

Comment

Working...
              X