Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name some foods that fill you up for a long time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    youd have to go all organic or natural vegan to minimize risk i guess? can u even get organic fish that are free of mercury etc?

Well according recent medical studies you would have to go vegan in order to avoid risk.

As animal products are associated with cancer, diabetes and heart disease.

Although you are not fully safe as a vegan as there are other risk factors.

Such as pollution,radiation and ofc poision if the food is not organic.

But my statemant was that fish is not as healthy as many ppl think

Comment

Originally posted by BuakawBanchamek View Post
      Well according recent medical studies you would have to go vegan in order to avoid risk.

As animal products are associated with cancer, diabetes and heart disease.

Although you are not fully safe as a vegan as there are other risk factors.

Such as pollution,radiation and ofc poision if the food is not organic.

But my statemant was that fish is not as healthy as many ppl think
      I see well **** it then I will risk cancer I aint going vegan, but ill go organic minimize red meat and the biggest risk factors, but at the same time u gotta live and enjoy it, just go for regular cancer tests

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        I see well **** it then I will risk cancer I aint going vegan, but ill go organic minimize red meat and the biggest risk factors, but at the same time u gotta live and enjoy it, just go for regular cancer tests

As long as you eat high amount of plants you are pretty safe to reach atleast 80 years.

But as soon as you are ditching healthy diets over a longer time you´ll be way more likely to get diseases such as cancer, heartattacks etc.

Comment

As long as you eat high amount of plants you are pretty safe to reach atleast 80 years.

But as soon as you are ditching healthy diets over a longer time you´ll be way more likely to get diseases such as cancer, heartattacks etc.
          cool the good news is they are 10 years away from making fully working stem cell hearts, they have already done it with bladders and another organs, so heart attack isnt going to be the problem, cancer still will be and Alzheimer too, i think with advances in cancer treatment and regular check ups/good diet u might be able to ward off cancer for a very long time, but Alzheimer's will get you, and if they fix that something else will probably take its place, but exciting times for increasing life span

Comment

For example great up filling foods are:

Potatos,Rice,Oatmeal,Beans,.

Just make sure they are high in Volume,fiber and water and they´ll fill you up
            Carbohydrates, his body will burn those carbs before it eats any fat.

He's talking about leanin' out, I believe........
            Last edited by Rockin'; 01-11-2016, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Google intermittent fasting, Alex. Losing weight doesn't have to be boring and you don't have to eat 100% clean diet to achieve your goals. Like I said, google IF.

Also, I doubt you will get down to 10% BF in three months, bro. Large calorie deficits make no sense in a long run because along with fat you will lose muscle too, and you don't want that.

Be patient, eat at 20% calorie deficit, lift weights and keep protein high. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

i think all that matters is calories in and out, u could loose fat with candy and kfc i think so long as u eat less than u use

Comment

Fish is actually unhealthy as it contains heavy metals such as quick silver, which are in there because human ****ed up the ocean/earth.

Quick silver is associated with alzheimer and if I remember correctly cancer.

There are also medical studies which found out that fish helps cancer cells grow.
                  Fish is dirty but it has plenty of good qualities. I'm not suggesting eating it everyday but a few times a week is more than fine. Everything is killing us nowadays. I wouldn't leave the house if I followed every report about what increases risks of XYZ. Fish has plenty of healthy fats and is very protein dense per ounce which is what this kid will need to stay full while restricting calories.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Google intermittent fasting, Alex. Losing weight doesn't have to be boring and you don't have to eat 100% clean diet to achieve your goals. Like I said, google IF.

Also, I doubt you will get down to 10% BF in three months, bro. Large calorie deficits make no sense in a long run because along with fat you will lose muscle too, and you don't want that.

Be patient, eat at 20% calorie deficit, lift weights and keep protein high. It's a marathon not a sprint.
                    yeah, this is the only way. A major caloric deficit is going to murder his testosterone and turn his body into mush.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Bull****.

Common mistake to think that carbs make you fat.

All you need to lose fat is have an calorie deficit, doesn´t matter if you get your carbs from fat, protein or carbs.

Carbs have the benefit though that they are not unhealthy in high amounts.
                      Fats and Proteins are. Plus they give engery for your brain and your body and make you feel satisfied and happy.
                      And they happen to be the most filling foods there are.

On the other hand all low carb diets are a total scam.
                      All they do is make you think you lost fat but in realitly you only lost carbs and water.

Comment

Working...
                      X