• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao at "people here like Andre berto.... He is a big name"

Comment

c'mon man.... haymon won't let his hypejob take another loss

Comment

i don't expect as much fireworks as in the ortiz fight. i expect more in-out action and counterpunching. zavec's strongest punch is the right hook which makes him open for the berto's uppercut (which dropped ortiz twice). i expect berto to stage an all out assault in the early rounds that's the rounds zavec can hardly be expected to win. another thing to mention is zavec's high guard. i expect berto to work the lower body as well, which will leave him open to counters.
        i think if zavec wants to win he first and foremost has to slow the action down a bit. berto does not have a good footwork of his own so that's possible to expect. then he needs to work him down and try to win the quiet rounds. given that i don't expect miracles from conte's PEDs, berto will still gas much earlier than zavec. that might be his chance to finish him off.
        but seeng how neither guy has KO'd a world class guy in a while, i expect a win on cards for berto. even if he doesn't deserve it.

Comment

If Dwyer is picking Zavec, then I'm going out and dropping my whole check on Berto- even though I want the clown to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            c'mon man.... haymon won't let his hypejob take another loss
            Absolutely right....Hayman has Berto in a title fight so he has a strap to show the cameras and can call himself champ. Hayman still wants a Floyd-Berto fight as he'd like to get in on all the in-house boxing action that's been going on for the last couple of years.

Comment

unknown european vs. african american on hbo = robbery

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                If Dwyer is picking Zavec, then I'm going out and dropping my whole check on Berto- even though I want the clown to lose.
                tbh, this is not one of those fights that i'd bet any real money on.
                you have two guys, one coming off a loss, hasn't fought a right oriented boxer in a while too, suspect stamina... and zavec, eager to prove himself, hard to measure his quality from recent fights. is he a threat?
                most youtube commentators easily conclude that he is a bum, but i'm not too sold on this. zavec has always been underrated, when hlatdlswayo picked him up as voluntary defense he expected an easy fight. zavec demolished him. i know berto is qualitatively at a much higher level , but zavec has the tools to hurt him. more of a question is zavec's chin. he has never been knocked down in his career. does this mean he has some granite in there, or has he never really bit hit so bad because of his tight defense?
                also zavec is a intelligent guy in the ring. he tries to not only fight, but also expose the opponent's weakness. if you watch the hlatswayo fight on yt, you khow what his trainer is telling him during breaks? breath deeply, he's afraid of you, you got him figured out...

i think saturday fight might answer some of those Q's.

Comment

Hmm I'm quite curious how this fight will go, a lot at stake specially for Berto, he can't afford to have 2 straight losses.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    unknown european vs. african american on hbo = robbery
                    Cold hard fact. Quoted for truth.

Zaveck needs a k.o to win. Ask Mattysse, Lara and Kotelnik.

Comment

ha ha ha ha ~~~ dwyer never ceases to amaze me !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X