No announcement yet.

I've hit rock bottom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    My life is turning to **** as well. I won't get into details.

Good luck, thread starter.
    Yeah, you're an old drunk.

Get well soon, Ranged.

Comment

My life is turning to **** as well. I won't get into details.

Good luck, thread starter.
      Quit your drinking binges then. Not helping the cause, at all.

In fact it's probably the SOURCE of your trouble.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
        Yeah, you're an old drunk.

Get well soon, Ranged.
        Thanks for the support.

Comment

damm man i feel sorry you big time

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Quit your drinking binges then. Not helping the cause, at all.

In fact it's probably the SOURCE of your trouble.
              Meh... Its not the main source of my troubles, but, you are right, it certainly may be contributing.

Comment

Thanks for the support.

So, You're going to become a casual drinker from now on ?

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Well I'm not going to say "I'm sorry"

Because that' unecessary in my view. You know what you have to do now.......and it's clear. Back to square one, stay strong.

Either that??? Or what?????? You don't want out yet do you?????
                  Nah bro, one thing is for sure, I will never give up!!!I've actually been very strong IMHO, it just that for some reason it hit me today you know?I know many people out there have it worse than me but I just thought I would share something that maybe some of you have went through.

Comment

damn hommie that **** is rough ... that's a complete 180 from how you had it last year ... as far as your ex , she's always going to be a part of your life because of your daughters.... but it's best for now to try and move on , Work hard and i hope that by this time next year You'll have a better life than before

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      That story went through all the emotions. I do find it hard to believe that everything went wrong from that one comment though. It had to be more than that. As far as the relationship goes, you have to move on. No disrespect but I hate hearing henpecked men cry over women who arent really thinking about them anymore. Thats just the way I was raised. She's supposed to be crying over you, not the other way around.

Still, if youve been to the top before then its very much in you to get back there and her ass would be so jealous. You can still go to skool if you really want to. Not to sound fake but you can really do it if you put your mind to it. Its just a temporary setback but I believe that you are possibly dragging it out longer yourself. You have to give up the drinking and the pitty party because this is a cold ass world. Im not even trying to come at you on some better than you, republican type **** because I cant stand that myself but I do think that if you focus and cut out the BS for awhile then you can get back up as quickly as you fell
                      yeah bro, i have moved on....I ain't bitching or crying about it or having a pitty=party.I was the one that actually filed for the divorce and she opposed to it.At first she wanted to work things out but like I said, it's goes deeper than what I have mentioned....so I have stayed firm and seen this process through.

I do have certain goals that I know I am very capable of achieving and I know I will achieve.I guess today was a hard day and felt like sharing with you guys you know?

Comment

Working...
                      X