Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** is getting real old-school in here right now. I love it.

Comment

• So, mang, it's been quite some time since you dropped in on us. Got any thoughts on the Mayweather/Pacquiao fiasco?

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
        I'm down. .

I went the crown route and just poured it straight in the glass room temp.
        Which is the way it oughta be. No softass shit. I just finished my holiday nog, got sick of lookin at it.

Now it's Wild Turkey time.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        **** is getting real old-school in here right now. I love it.
        I can never catch you what times I look on here. Glad you was around. We overdue son.

Comment

• Whats good Mang, its about time you roll back through Etown and we have a drink

Comment

• My welcome back present to 'ya, mang. I know how much you liked growing up on Mike fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              So, mang, it's been quite some time since you dropped in on us. Got any thoughts on the Mayweather/Pacquiao fiasco?
              It's stupid.

May fought Mosley. Thats what I wanted him to do and he did it. I never gave a shit about Pac-May and still don't now. May in the cool book again. He can retire now.

Pac coulda retired a long time ago. I wanna see him fight Tim first cuz it'd be excitin, but he don't have to.

Comment

• Reed up in this b*tch.

This night is off to a damn good start. Thankfully I took a nap like an old man in the afternoon after a 28 hour no sleep binge. Woke up at 9PM, got some stuff done, and walked right into the midst of this thread to throw down with the killers.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Whats good Mang, its about time you roll back through Etown and we have a drink
                  There he is! Bring your whole crew mothafuckas!

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  My welcome back present to 'ya, mang. I know how much you liked growing up on Mike fights.

Dammit. Must spread more rep before you can hit Bringer again , bla bla bla

Comment

• Oh yeah, Reed, I meant to bump your old "hangover remedy" thread. I just got wrecked a few nights ago, and when I woke up, all I could think about was "sausage, eggs, bacon, home fries". Remember that?

Comment

• Never had a hangover in my life.

Just wake up still drunk wit a rock hard dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X