Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone is ignoring the fact that Shane past it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres no question mosley is past it. but he's a legend. there was nothing in the cotto fight, it could have gone either way. mayweather would be favourite but mosley can still pull it off imo even tho better days have passed.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      He looked good against Margarito but so have alot of Margarito's opponents. Really, Mayweather wouldn't be proving much by beating Shane, Pacquaio and Cotto deserve it more, their in there prime and can hang with Floyd(Atleast, more then Shane)

Shane was getting outboxed by Cotto at times, he isn't what he used to be...Mayweather isn't gonna be infront of him like Margarito. Shane's 4 inch jab isn't gonna help him, he is 0 adaptability, typical speedy brawler and when Floyd dominates Shane, you people will get a sick pain in your stomach and think to yourself "Damn, I wish he'd of faced Cotto" Wana talk about easy pickings?..

Shane is easy pickings and you people are too blind to see it.
      Pacquiao will lose to Hatton. Even if Pacquiao beats Hatton, they will not fight Floyd. Arum doesn't want them to fight. He'd rather have Pac lose to Cotto, because no matter who loses, Arum wins!

Mosley can rematch and beat Cotto. He used the wrong gameplan the first fight, and Cotto's chin has been exposed by Margarito. He got hurt by Torres, Judah, and destroyed by Margarito. All Mosley has to do is apply more pressure and Cotto will fold.

I agree Mosley is out of prime, but as of now he's the man at 147. Williams is not a real Welterweight, but if he can make 147, then make the fight happen!

Comment

I agree that he's past his prime. Even though, he would be a tough test for floyd but really, after Floyd beats Marquez I only want to see Mayweather fight Pacquiao and Cotto, and for ****s & giggles Paul Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Mr boat buyer beats all these guys. Thing is Pac, JMM, and Cotto get KTFO imo, and SSM doesn't. He's old but not shot. He's the top dog at 147 and has the best shot against Mr boat buyer imo, even tho I think he gets UD'd. Mr boat buyer won't fight him anyway so it's a moot point.
          the only reason he wouldn't get KO'd is because of his chin

and for the record, i'm willing to bet JMM doesn't get KO'd. Pacman neither

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            I agree that he's past his prime. Even though, he would be a tough test for floyd but really, after Floyd beats Marquez I only want to see Mayweather fight Pacquiao and Cotto, and for ****s & giggles Paul Williams.
            Mayweather vs Paul, now that'd be the 1st time I'd fear for Mayweather's 0

Comment

Mayweather vs Paul, now that'd be the 1st time I'd fear for Mayweather's 0
              i agree

but the ONLY reason Pwill would beat him is the size thing

so i'd be a bit salty over that and it's fully justifiable that the fight won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                theres no question mosley is past it. but he's a legend. there was nothing in the cotto fight, it could have gone either way. mayweather would be favourite but mosley can still pull it off imo even tho better days have passed.
                Though I like Mosley his legend has been shadowed by using steroids back to the time when he was great. Fighters wouldn't use stuff like that if they believe they would get got.

Comment

He looked good against Margarito but so have alot of Margarito's opponents. Really, Mayweather wouldn't be proving much by beating Shane, Pacquaio and Cotto deserve it more, their in there prime and can hang with Floyd(Atleast, more then Shane)

Shane was getting outboxed by Cotto at times, he isn't what he used to be...Mayweather isn't gonna be infront of him like Margarito. Shane's 4 inch jab isn't gonna help him, he is 0 adaptability, typical speedy brawler and when Floyd dominates Shane, you people will get a sick pain in your stomach and think to yourself "Damn, I wish he'd of faced Cotto" Wana talk about easy pickings?..

Shane is easy pickings and you people are too blind to see it.
                  thanks for the biased pro-cotto insight.

Comment

Why does this topic give me the feeling that the topic creator fears a so called past it Mosley could give Mayweather his first loss?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      ....I only want to see Mayweather fight Pacquiao and Cotto, and for ****s & giggles Paul Williams.

ROLMAO, i still think hatton crushes pacman. but lets see what happens. cant wait. gonna be great.

Comment

Working...
                      X