Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uber bump .

Comment

• To Iceman:

What are your thoughts about the Margarito vs Cotto II fight?

Comment

• Hey Iceman.

I haven't been watching boxing for long so I had to read about your career online. I see you had an impressive amateur career and sparred some true legends of the ring. You got close to titles in the pro ranks but never quite made it to the very top. Do you look back and think you'd have got a world title if you'd done anything differently, or do you think you reached your potential?

Comment

• Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
          Timothy Bradley: Saw him as amateur but not as a pro yet

Devon Alexander: Same as Bradley

Floyd Mayweather Jr: A genius in the ring..so confident, trains like amadman, very smart in there...picks his hots as well as anyone ever has

Kelly Pavlik: Little bit raw but is so determined, hits hard, stays with his game plan, seems like a very clean living kid and

Andre Berto: Saw him more as an amateur than as a pro...has fast hands...seems like a nice kid out of the ring...still improving, he should be quite a bit better in three years or so and his game then will be so much more well rounded than it is right now...I think they rushed him a bit in a certain way of thinking and soon he may be in over his head...IMO, no way is he ready for Margarito yet
          Green K Sent.

Comment

Working...
          X