Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 Worst posters on Boxingscene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.ck you, really I dont want to came this site again , never . Delete my membership , stupids .

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
      I'm using dictionary stupid. Sometimes I use wrong words. do you think I'm a human being unnecessary worthless like you. Drunk man sitting at the computer all day long, pot bellied , bald , ugly american .
      Described me to a T.

Comment

I'm using dictionary stupid. Sometimes I use wrong words. do you think I'm a human being unnecessary worthless like you. Drunk man sitting at the computer all day long, pot bellied , bald , ugly american .
        Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
        F.ck you, really I dont want to came this site again , never . Delete my membership , stupids .
        See ya. Try not to catch Chlamydia from your bicycle seat on the way to the local dictionary store.

Comment

Yup, definitely a troll. Bad one at that, I sniffed him out like after his first two posts. His bad writing was so deliberate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Yup, definitely a troll. Bad one at that, I sniffed him out like after his first two posts. His bad writing was so deliberate.
            Ohh goddd, really I can kill you only in a few seconds argggggg . this is a slander . Idiot I have a msn adress , gizemtaha96@hotmail.com , promise to me in front of everyone , I will open webcam , nowww currently , I swear to Allah(c.c) , and you will open a topic in this forum and you will say ''I apologize to Lamara , I'm a donkey''

NOWWW I'm waiting on msn . if you are a man . and I will speak english on msn stupidddd, you will see my accent.

Comment

Ohh goddd, really I can kill you only in a few seconds argggggg . this is a slander . Idiot I have a msn adress , gizemtaha96@hotmail.com , promise me in front of everyone , I will open webcam , nowww currently , I swear to Allah(c.c) , and you will open a topic in this forum and you will say ''I apologize to Lamara , I'm a donkey''

NOWWW I'm waiting on msn . if you are a man .
              Did somebody say webcam?!?

Comment

Ohh goddd, really I can kill you only in a few seconds argggggg . this is a slander . Idiot I have a msn adress , gizemtaha96@hotmail.com , promise to me in front of everyone , I will open webcam , nowww currently , I swear to Allah(c.c) , and you will open a topic in this forum and you will say ''I apologize to Lamara , I'm a donkey''

NOWWW I'm waiting on msn . if you are a man . and I will speak english on msn stupidddd, you will see my accent.
                Let me guess, your going to cut my head off next......

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Let me guess, your going to cut my head off next......
                  shut up coward. Come to msn , NOWWWWWWW!

Comment

Or you can resume the discussion on here.

Comment

Should I log on naked or fully clothed?

Comment

Working...
                      X