Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broke up with my BPD girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, she had BoxingScene Personality Disorder?

She started off posting how underrated you were, then how overrated you were.
    Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 08-31-2015, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post

That's basically it my man!

At first I was like the wlad klitschko to her tunney

then i became the pacquiao to her larry x

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        I ain't putting pics of her up if by some weird coincidence she found them my life would be a living hell bro.
        On December 14th, you shall post a picture of her. *****es forget **** after 3 months and 13 days!

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
          On December 14th, you shall post a picture of her. *****es forget **** after 3 months and 13 days!
          If she ain't come back and i dont want recycled sex out of her i'll post pics. For right now, it might be good to have a free hooker as and when if she comes back.

Comment

Why is it 'borderline'......sounds full blown to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
              Why is it 'borderline'......sounds full blown to me.
              Because they are constantly on the borderline of slipping into psycosis.

Basically 24/7 they are trying to hold it together, sometimes managing to and other times bam, gone.

Its why they are so bad in relationships, they struggle all day at work with all their internal ****, barely managing then come home and take it out on your ass

Comment

Because they are constantly on the borderline of slipping into psycosis.

Basically 24/7 they are trying to hold it together, sometimes managing to and other times bam, gone.

Its why they are so bad in relationships, they struggle all day at work with all their internal ****, barely managing then come home and take it out on your ass
                Fu@k......putting it that way i almost think full blown would be easier to deal with!! Least it would be consistant.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                  Fu@k......putting it that way i almost think full blown would be easier to deal with!! Least it would be consistant.
                  That's the thing, one minute they can literally be fine, loving awesome and the next they are wailing like a banshee, mine thought i was leaving her and was like just kill me now, i deserve to be dead i'm ****, kill meeeeeeeeeeeee

Not good dudes, not good

Comment

That's the thing, one minute they can literally be fine, loving awesome and the next they are wailing like a banshee, mine thought i was leaving her and was like just kill me now, i deserve to be dead i'm ****, kill meeeeeeeeeeeee

Not good dudes, not good
                    All behind you now though bro! Good times ahead. I was with one once. After that 6 months life was awesome!!!

Comment

****ing hell lads, it was not good.

If you remember i posted about her a couple of months back as I didn't know what I was getting into, it was all downhill from there.

Initially she was fantastic, eager to please, did whatever I wanted (down to saying in bed, do whatever you want to me) nothing off limits. Making me food, cleaning my apartment, pretty much kissing my ass.

Then she started turning into a right stroppy little cow, literally walking around pouting if she didn't get her own way, trying to bribe me with sex to buy her jewlery and clothes etc (no chance love)

Anyway I told her this ain't working from me and she started cutting her arms so I took her back for a few days while I tried to figure out a way out, only to find out she'd ran off with some "friend" of hers who's been after her for years, then she tried throwing it in my face like it's a bad thing.

Thanks for the assist, bro.

Never again

AVOID BPD CHICKS AT ALL COSTS.
                      What a fuggen beta FAGGOT.

I bet this Baby Jane Hudson used to call round Ed's flat and fuck him in the ass with a 12" strap on. He only dumped her because she'd refused him any more dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X