Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez Having Controversy In Argentina Because Of Rumors Of Him Being "Gay"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I don't get why people give a ****. Then again I don't live in Argentina, I have no idea how much it matters there.
    most westerniaed nonreligious wacko ppl don't.

it's the closet ****s like ts that are projecting.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Guy with the gayest cotto pic for his avi calling out others for being gay.
      Watch him revoke your Rican card

Rican's are about to shun you, don't worry.. just keep up your face first brawling style and I'm sure the Mexican's will get fooled into supporting you as one of their own. I already do, btw

Comment

Two all-time greats were gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Martinez doesn't live in Argentina, he lives in Spain. Are they actually hounding him on television for being gay? I can't see that happening anywhere in the West.
          They are asking him because there are rumors of him being gay, they rarely see him with women and their is a video or audio of him saying he likes to sodomize himself. It seems like is a rumor but in the way Ricky Martin being gay was a rumor back in the day. Is taken as truth or just waiting Martinez to confirm it.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
            Two all-time greats were gay.
            emille griffith and ray leonard

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Watch him revoke your Rican card

Rican's are about to shun you, don't worry.. just keep up your face first brawling style and I'm sure the Mexican's will get fooled into supporting you as one of their own. I already do, btw
              Haha thanks, the whole lot of them on here despise me already because I call out cotto. Here's ts and bigjavi from a few years ago.

Comment

None of our business. I've always assumed he was gay because I've never seen him photographed with a women, but then again, its 2015. I respect the guy regardless of who he chooses to bone.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  emille griffith and ray leonard
                  Emile Griffith and Panama Al Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Haha thanks, the whole lot of them on here despise me already because I call out cotto. Here's ts and bigjavi from a few years ago.

greater TITO or Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                      Emile Griffith and Panama Al Brown.
                      so 3.

including ray leonard.

Comment

Working...
                      X