Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG! I got a new Samsung Galaxy S4, Fuk Iphone5 and Fuk You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Galaxy s4 is the daddy

Comment

Why not get an I Phone, basically Android now... and it comes in so many colours

Comment

I got my first iPhone back in 2010 when Verizon started to offer it, and have gotten every new iPhone since. All around just a better phone...I don't understand why Android fans think their laggy ass, plastic phones are better.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          I got my first iPhone back in 2010 when Verizon started to offer it, and have gotten every new iPhone since. All around just a better phone...I don't understand why Android fans think their laggy ass, plastic phones are better.
          The Samsung S4 rigondeaux'd that ****ty I Phoney Nonito 5S

Comment

Ya still using them little phones, kidss.

Comment

Funny story about I phone fans:

My cousin went to the mall to pick up the 5S but the line was too long at the Apple store. She went to a cell phone kiosk that had a sign saying they had the 5S. She picked it up and was told she was the only one that bought it from them.

Wtf!? Like buying it from The Apple store is somehow better?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

My cousin went to the mall to pick up the 5S but the line was too long at the Apple store. She went to a cell phone kiosk that had a sign saying they had the 5S. She picked it up and was told she was the only one that bought it from them.

Blonde girls and teenage boys are funny that way.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

I think you're full of shit. Nobody in their right mind would buy any new iPhone from TV Apple store. They don't offer insurance..

Comment

I think you're full of shit. Nobody in their right mind would buy any new iPhone from TV Apple store. They don't offer insurance..
                    I'm pretty sure the iPhone has 1 year manufactures warranty

Comment

I've owned 4 iPhones and I've never bought their insurance.

Every single one I've bought from the Apple store.

Comment

Working...
                      X