Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cents take on mayweathers 6 fight deal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 cents take on mayweathers 6 fight deal.

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
    I'm glad 50 is reasonable about Floyd's chances of fighting that often. I think after this Guerrero fight, he calls it a day if he loses. Even if he wins, he is going to get touched up and hurt, he will take at least 8 months off to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I'm glad 50 is reasonable about Floyd's chances of fighting that often. I think after this Guerrero fight, he calls it a day if he loses. Even if he wins, he is going to get touched up and hurt, he will take at least 8 months off to recover.
      yeah 50 seems like a reasonable guy, i like how he said that it will be succesful if floyd fights top guys, not just anyone .

Comment

What makes you think he's gonna get hurt? I hope you're basing this off the Berto fight.

Comment

He will fight again even if he loses or gets hurt. Cuz he will go broke. He will fight until he is 40.

Comment

A lot of money for him to walk away from, even in defeat his earning power would still be huge and Showtime have presumably given him a lot of guarantees in that respect.

How set up is Floyd outside of boxing really? Oscar had a lot of investments in place by the time he walked away, and they made it possible for him to do so. I don't know if Floyd is in the same situation.

Comment

5-0 lost..........

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                A lot of money for him to walk away from, even in defeat his earning power would still be huge and Showtime have presumably given him a lot of guarantees in that respect.

How set up is Floyd outside of boxing really? Oscar had a lot of investments in place by the time he walked away, and they made it possible for him to do so. I don't know if Floyd is in the same situation.
                Floyd has Maywweather promotions and investments in reale estate.

Comment

I heard Floyd is invested in the boat market

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    I heard Floyd is invested in the boat market
                    Boats are an excellent investment.

Comment

Working...
                    X