No announcement yet.

I think bradley can win with right strategy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think bradley can win with right strategy

I believe bradley will have to do a complete 180 in style and look to be more on the defensive and back foot. If he can lure pacquiao into a slower fight, out of a really low crouch he can counter pacquiao with a straight or looping right hand and get out of there, do that 2 or 3 times a round and make it a game of pacquaio trying to get passed that right hand and it can be an interesting fight

of course he can! its just not as easy as it sounds, but yes i totally agree. Right now I got this 60-40 in favor of pac, but timmy can definitely pull out a victory with a good game plan and being in the zone!

Comment

With the right strategy, Bradley can win a free ride to the nearest Hospital.

Comment

Bradley has next to no chance. yes hes well conditioned, he can adapt well, he got commenable speed and chin, but Pacquiao is better in every department than anything hes ever faced. Pacquiao likes to lunge and we all know Timmy has a tendency to go forward head first, so I think there will be a few clashes of heads.

But as a style match up, Bradley cant trade with Manny, cant out box Manny, is slower, has less power, weaker footwork. Pacquiao is a level above anything he has come across

Comment

I see Pacquiao's last two lackluster performances mean nothing

I see neither fighter getting stopped here, chances of that are extremely low in my opinion. No outcome would surprise me when it goes to the cards.

Comment

watch freddie norwood vs. juan manuel marquez If bradley can execute that kind of a gameplan stylistically it will be a hard match up for pacquaio because he cant just lunge in when every time he does hes countered with a right hand. Its all about maintaining that slow pace so u can see clearly everytime pacquaio launches his attack

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
              Bradley has next to no chance. yes hes well conditioned, he can adapt well, he got commenable speed and chin, but Pacquiao is better in every department than anything hes ever faced. Pacquiao likes to lunge and we all know Timmy has a tendency to go forward head first, so I think there will be a few clashes of heads.

But as a style match up, Bradley cant trade with Manny, cant out box Manny, is slower, has less power, weaker footwork. Pacquiao is a level above anything he has come across

uhhhh...WHAT?! did I miss something?? since when did manny learn to box lol? was it during the clinic put on him during the marquez fight, or after him and his camp realized he cant box, and better learn quick? just curious...

Comment

Originally posted by SirPimpGmoneh View Post
                I believe bradley will have to do a complete 180 in style and look to be more on the defensive and back foot. If he can lure pacquiao into a slower fight, out of a really low crouch he can counter pacquiao with a straight or looping right hand and get out of there, do that 2 or 3 times a round and make it a game of pacquaio trying to get passed that right hand and it can be an interesting fight
                The only way Bradley can win is if he brings a gun, you people who keep writing Bradley can win must have IQ's in the lower 50. I have a better chance of beating Pacquiao than Bradley for christ sake.

Comment

If bradley plans to outbox pacman he has a chance!!
                  If he rushes in like he usually does he gets sparked out!
                  Just when pacman takes his break bradley should work inclose!

Comment

Completely changing styles would not work at all, if he tries to fight like Marquez he will lose. Bradley needs to mix it up, focus on that right hand, and alternate between making Pacquiao chase and getting inside where he has the decided advantage.

He has the ability to beat the Pacquiao we've seen the last two fights. If that Pacquiao shows up to fight Bradley, Tim could pull off the upset.

Comment

Working...
                    X