Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Presidential Election Poll, Mitt Romney Vs Obama, Who is taking this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It reminds me of having to pick a teammate for dodgeball in elementary school when all that's left to pick from is a girl and a fat, asthmatic kid.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      And its going to get a lot dirtier because Newt isn't going to concede until the very end. So, by the time the Presidential debates start, Obama is going to be loaded with ammo to take Romney down. And if Romney starts flip-flopping during the debates ... its going to be a cake-walk back to the White House.
      Yeah, he's going to have a stockpile of ammo. He's like a pimp and the hoez are Gingrich and Romney. They make it easy for him with him not even having to do anything to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        It reminds me of having to pick a teammate for dodgeball in elementary school when all that's left to pick from is a girl and a fat, asthmatic kid.
        Unfortunately this is true not a big fan of any of them but its another case of winning by default Obama had no competition.

Comment

The MSM keeps talking about brokering a candidate at the Republican convention because nobody is gonna have the required delegates to secure the nomination.

How does this go? Is it even possible? That someone else gets nominated besides the guy with the most delegates (which presumably will be Romney, Gingrich isn't even on some states ballots).

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            The MSM keeps talking about brokering a candidate at the Republican convention because nobody is gonna have the required delegates to secure the nomination.

How does this go? Is it even possible? That someone else gets nominated besides the guy with the most delegates (which presumably will be Romney, Gingrich isn't even on some states ballots).
            From what I gathered, Florida gave up half of their delegation, basically, to move their primary up the calender.
            So instead of 50, Romney should have won a 100.
            As far as the rest of it goes, god bless ya, lol.
            It is going to be a whole lot of ugly between Romney and Newt, and it is just going to give the Dem's that much more ammo to fire at whomever comes out of this mess.

Comment

it's very difficult to beat the president in the 2nd term election unless their ratings are absolutely terrible.

So the republicans aren't really taking this election too serious you have a few nutjobs but they're saving their big guns for the next election.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                it's very difficult to beat the president in the 2nd term election unless their ratings are absolutely terrible.

So the republicans aren't really taking this election too serious you have a few nutjobs but they're saving their big guns for the next election.
                Who are these "big guns" you speak of?

Marco Rubio? Tim Pawlenty? Bobby Jindal?

Comment

According to the "birthers", Marco Rubio is not eligible to be U.S. President because he not a Natural born citizen. Same with Bob Jindal, I think.

Comment

Heard Rubio got checked about how "authentic" his story was, lol.

Comment

If so, that's news to me. I don't care enough about those in public office's personal lives to check up on their background, only their voting history, you know, stuff that matters.

Either way I just found the choice of words "big guns" to be interesting. To my knowledge, there is nobody on the Republican side who will be a heavy hitter in 2016, either.

The same goes for the Dems. 2016 may be an even ****tier election than 2012, if that's even possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X