The Official James Kirkland vs. Carlos Molina Vote Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...................bump

Comment

Kirkland gonna get at Molina. Canelo is next.

Comment

Can Molina simply outbox Kirkland or does he have to KO James to win?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Can Molina simply outbox Kirkland or does he have to KO James to win?
          weather the storm for about the first 3 rounds and if he can survive that he can try and make a comeback to either wear him down to a late tko (unlikely imo) or get a tough decision.
          how you see it playing out phantom?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            What boxing skills?
            Well, it seemed like he attempted to box Angulo a little in their fight, setting up some shots and dodging some incoming punches, at least from what I can remember. I'm trying to give him a chance to impress me lol, i mean, he can't be JUST a brawler right? At least I hope not. I'm hoping that he shows some more dimension in this fight, and Molina might just be the guy to get it out of him.

Comment

I'm going with Kirkland, but we know sometimes Kirkland walks into punches and it wouldn't suprise me if he did.

Comment

I still at the moment am sticking with Kirkland but man am I waffling. He's going to maybe touch the canvas

Comment

Monlina takes this fight. Kirkland has **** defense and has never gone 12, he is going to find himself swimming in some very deep waters against Molina and I expect him to drown.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    I still at the moment am sticking with Kirkland but man am I waffling. He's going to maybe touch the canvas
                    Feather fisted Ishida put him down three times in one round. Some nobody had him on wobbly legs in the fight before that. Angulo would have knocked him out if he didn't spaz out and start fighting like an amateur. Kirkland is a pleasure to watch but the man doesn't have far to go in boxing.

Comment

Molina KOs Kirkland in spectacular fashion

Comment

Working...
                      X