No announcement yet.

Breaking news: Haye Agrees to all of wlads demands including rtl and venue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    probably? you klit fans dumb as well as spoofers? it says it in the fcking article

plus i posted it
    I don't have time to read through all the BS you post, I'm afraid. When I opened the thread there was no link, that's enough for me to stop reading right there. Thanks for confirming it's from the Sun, as I expected it's british BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
      I don't have time to read through all the BS you post, I'm afraid. When I opened the thread there was no link, that's enough for me to stop reading right there. Thanks for confirming it's from the Sun, as I expected it's british BS.
      again, are you doing this on purpose lol links are at the bottom

the main article is from a site that cannot be named but i put the google results

Comment

wlad scared? hes been waiting for someone like haye to come up that can make him some good money. haye is the best thing for him

Comment

Thanks..........

Comment

again, are you doing this on purpose lol links are at the bottom

the main article is from a site that cannot be named but i put the google results
            Again, are you ******ed? You added the links an hour later since you opened the thread, as the edited time clearly indicates. When I opened the thread there were no links, moron.

Comment

LOL..I believe it was either the TS or another ******ed Brit who posted the almost exact same article earlier where it said almost the same exact bull**** from the Hayefaker, only for Boente to come out and say "no, it wasn't 50/50, they wanted more money without ever showing us proof that they have another TV deal, just e-mails from Saureland". Get ready to have your hearts broken again Diva boys. Diva is scared of Wlad and Vitaly and only used their names to sell more tickets and bookazines. Without all of Diva's antics he would still be giving away 2 for 1 tickets to his shows ala the Barrett fight.

Comment

yet you are on it now, god man I am gonna miss you when haye knocks the klits into retirement

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                  LOL..I believe it was either the TS or another ******ed Brit who posted the almost exact same article earlier where it said almost the same exact bull**** from the Hayefaker, only for Boente to come out and say "no, it wasn't 50/50, they wanted more money without ever showing us proof that they have another TV deal, just e-mails from Saureland". Get ready to have your hearts broken again Diva boys. Diva is scared of Wlad and Vitaly and only used their names to sell more tickets and bookazines. Without all of Diva's antics he would still be giving away 2 for 1 tickets to his shows ala the Barrett fight.
                  awww, contact your girlfriend and tell him to sign the contract, stop the ducking. I know you badly don't want this fight as you don't want to see wlad ktfo AGAIN but you got no choice, the ducker has cornered himself and has to fight haye

Comment

yet you are on it now, god man I am gonna miss you when haye knocks the klits into retirement
                    Lol. I'm sure you'll have no problem betting 5 million on Haye against my 5 million on Wlad since you're so sure?

Comment

I suddenly feel faint. Could it actually be finally put together?

Comment

Working...
                      X