Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is David Haye a pu$$y or does he have a valid point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the frong page I saw Moderntalking was the last poster to post in this thread. And, I thought to myself "wow I am finally get to read something from ModernTalking that is not Floyd nor Pac related. Finally get to see him talk boxing."

So what do I see when I camn in this DAVID HAYE DUCKING KLITSCHKO thread................

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Mayweather would beat the **** out of him and steal his phone.

I knew it was too good to be true.

Comment

Haye is petrified of the russians.

Comment

Just because other klit opponents bend over and get fuçked in negotiations, it doesn't mean he has to.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
          Hes a coward. Chagaev was 1/3rd of the HW champ and he got in the ring and took his beating. Not Wlad's fault that the title reverted back to Valuev. IMO the Valuev Haye beat was a totally washed up bum. He had lost 3 of his last 5 fights and was coming off of what I scored as losses to Holy and Ruiz. Sure he beat Bergeron and Liak, but seriously the guy was done for.

He came and challenged them. If he could beat Wlad and have no rematch clause who cares if Wlad offered 10% he would make much much much much much more in all of his defenses. Hell, he's have all the bargaining power against Vitali and wlad as well as the power to choose other opponents. He would go from british champ to world hw champ.

Wlad has more belts, is the bigger name, has more defenses, he shouldnt give haye over 30% imo. Why does Haye deserve 50%...Haye is the challenger. Why do I think Haye is the challenger? Oh yeah cause he challenged Wladimir.
          That sounds like pu$$y talk to me to be honest........why not do 50/50 and get this fight on??? I mean everything you said bout Haye can be said bout the Klits too......it depends who you ask..........im no on the Haye bandwagon....I still think he is a douche........but alls im saying is I get why this might have gone down......

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            That sounds like pu$$y talk to me to be honest........why not do 50/50 and get this fight on??? I mean everything you said bout Haye can be said bout the Klits too......it depends who you ask..........im no on the Haye bandwagon....I still think he is a douche........but alls im saying is I get why this might have gone down......
            It was 50/50, that's what Wlad offered, put everything in a big pot and split down the middle. Diva "The Vagina" Gaye thought he should keep all the Brit PPV revenue and Wlad keeps the German revenue, which would make it so Wlad makes less than The Vagina, since Wlad is tied into a multi-fight deal with RTL which is not PPV. Are you that clueless and haven't been following the negotiations or are you trolling?

As to your question - yes, he is the biggest vagina this sport has ever seen, when other boxers (Arreola) have nicknamed you the "The Vagina", you know it has to be true.

Comment

He pulled out of a fight before he ever had a belt. He has proven nearly nothing at heavyweight. He should be ecstatic the Klitschkos offered him what they did, it's better than what everyone else that fights them gets.

Haye is out of his damn mind, and a punk.

Comment

He's a realist.

He knows he could possibly beat a Klitschko, if he strikes lucky and fights the fight of his life, but the most likely outcome is a defeat by KO. This seriously damages his marketability. He'll take the chance eventually but he's cashing in on his UK fame and WBA belt while he can.

He'll retire on a Klitschko fight, or two Klitschko fights if he wins the first.

I'm not saying it's right, but it's probably the smartest and safest path to making himself and his family rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                  He maybe a newbie in HW but not in boxing.....and until we change this fuked up way of having all these Chumps...eeer.......I mean Champs.........the bottom line is he is one third of the mix......so regardless he should get 50/50........now if he is getting 50/50 split and STILL doesn't take the fights then he is most def a dripping wet Vageeeeen.....
                  No he isn't Wlad, is THEE recognized HW champion not Haye or Vitali. Haye is just a local draw with a couple of HW fights under his belt and excluding hardcore fans is unknown anywhere outside of the UK.

IDK if it was 50/50 or not that was presented but it was apparently close to it and that is more than fair considering he is the challenger of less notoriety.

Comment

It's rumoured Wlad gets 3 million Euro's a fight from RTL, so Haye would get 1.5 million Euro's for 50% of the UK PPV revenue. Only a moron would accept that.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                      It was 50/50, that's what Wlad offered, put everything in a big pot and split down the middle. Diva "The Vagina" Gaye thought he should keep all the Brit PPV revenue and Wlad keeps the German revenue, which would make it so Wlad makes less than The Vagina, since Wlad is tied into a multi-fight deal with RTL which is not PPV. Are you that clueless and haven't been following the negotiations or are you trolling?

As to your question - yes, he is the biggest vagina this sport has ever seen, when other boxers (Arreola) have nicknamed you the "The Vagina", you know it has to be true.
                      no he didnt,haye says wlad wants 50% of the uk money generated, but wants to keep 100% of his german tv money. that aint 50/50 down the middle.

Comment

Working...
                      X