Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scripted rumble @ the press conf = scripted fight on may 1 ! bloody hell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scripted rumble @ the press conf = scripted fight on may 1 ! bloody hell!

even a die hard *****s won't believe the scripted near punch up of moslet and mayweather.

on second thoughts, mybe they will

Comment

Golden Boy has a lot riding on Mayweather winning this fight, that's all I'm saying.

Comment

lmfao..damn *******s are mad as hell...ya'll cant stp talking about it..they got your attention cause ya'll sho aint talking manny-clottey

Comment

Originally posted by Al Pacino View Post
          lmfao..damn *******s are mad as hell...ya'll cant stp talking about it..they got your attention cause ya'll sho aint talking manny-clottey
          This forum was loaded with pac threads when they had their promo.. for at least 5 days. BPP was posting so much pac articles, you faags were lashing him for it.

Comment

Even if it is staged what does it matter? Why do you care? Its promoting boxing and you should be happy. Id rather see that than two guys shaking hands and hugging on stage all night

Comment

Originally posted by 87 Crosby 87 View Post
              Even if it is staged what does it matter? Why do you care? Its promoting boxing and you should be happy. Id rather see that than two guys shaking hands and hugging on stage all night
              promoting idiocy

as the fight itself would be scripted, and *****s like you will buy it, coz *****s are born what???

Comment

Originally posted by The MODERATOR View Post
                promoting idiocy

as the fight itself would be scripted, and *****s like you will buy it, coz *****s are born what???
                Sir why do you have to hate hate hate. This is a boxing match. All of us should be embracing that boxing is becoming more popular and there is 2 world class fighters fighting May 1st.

I dont hate any boxer. I love boxing and i have respect for every boxer out there.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
                  Golden Boy has a lot riding on Mayweather winning this fight, that's all I'm saying.
                  I feel you on this....

Comment

Originally posted by The MODERATOR View Post
                    even a die hard *****s won't believe the scripted near punch up of moslet and mayweather.

on second thoughts, mybe they will
                    Dude ... What language do you speak natively????

That has to be the worst sentence structure, I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                    X