Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV Ilegal with Miguel Cotto: Marmarito Appears LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait till the Mexicans see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is not only unfunny, but offensive. If Mexicans did this about us or if Whites did it about Blacks, all hell would break loose.

Comment

^^^ i think u r right..

for me the funny thing .. was seeing cotto trying to be funny

Comment

Margarito vs Cotto 2 needs to happen! Margarito must be ready to blow up after this. Very offensive to Mexicans though.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
            This is not only unfunny, but offensive. If Mexicans did this about us or if Whites did it about Blacks, all hell would break loose.
            I understand your point. Like mellow said, the real funny thing was Cotto trying to be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
              ^^^ i think u r right..

for me the funny thing .. was seeing cotto trying to be funny
              hahaha that was just sad, he has 0 charisma or personality

he'll never get close to being as loved as tito because of this

Comment

LOL why do people try to be so politically correct? LOL the **** is jokes. Even if the roles were reversed I'd still laugh. People take **** way too seriously.

****, even when Richard Pryor was making fun of white people, the white people laughed too LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  LOL why do people try to be so politically correct? LOL the **** is jokes. Even if the roles were reversed I'd still laugh. People take **** way too seriously.

****, even when Richard Pryor was making fun of white people, the white people laughed too LOL
                  Your right about that.

Lol, LMAO at your sig!!!!!!! hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

Richard Pryor was actually CLEVER, smart, witty, insightful, UNIQUE, innovative, and charismatic.

This is just a series of lame similes one after the other with no originality.

Oh, and the fact that Cotto LOST to Margarito makes it kinda stupid too.

Comment

That was hilarious! Marmarito!

Comment

Working...
                      X