Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto: I want to unify the welterweight division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would really like to see cotto vs williams.that's **** would look absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      Anyone watch Republica Deportiva this morning? He said it at the end of his interview.
      Well **** man you acting like this is news? Cotto has always said that it was his main goal.
      The man is on a Mission but Berto is not ready yet.

Comment

He'll probably start with the winner of Clottey/judah fight, if Williams still there he'll fight him and if he vacates he'll probably go for that belt. Where I see the problem is Berto, I don't think his handlers don't want Cotto anywhere near him.

Comment

If he beats Marg, and Cottey beats Judah, I'd say that fight is very possible in PR or MSG.

Comment

I think if Paul vacates WBO belt and not fight Cotto, i wouldnt be surprised to see Mosley grab it and force a rematch i wouldnt mind seeing.

but if Paul stays id like to see a Cotto fight between the two.

Comment

I bet he could clean up the WW pretty quickly if he doesnt fight DLH. I wonder if Judah would even consider a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Mazukan View Post
                I bet he could clean up the WW pretty quickly if he doesnt fight DLH. I wonder if Judah would even consider a rematch
                I'd rather see a Mosley rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  If he beats Marg, and Cottey beats Judah, I'd say that fight is very possible in PR or MSG.
                  Good Clottey deserves it.

Comment

Working...
                  X